i didn't wanna over react... // b.m.

"Dom, I swear if you put my finger where I think you are.." I told him as he grabbed hold of my hand with one of Kian's bandana's covering my eyes.

"Depends, where were you thinking?" He said.

"Naughty boy!" I said loudly, imitating Harrison's accent. I heard the group chuckle.The rest of the game pretty much went the same, except the look on Bobby's face seemed to get more tense every time.

Bobby wasn't the type of guy to normally get jealous..or guy the better phrase would be that he's not the type of guy to normally show his jealousy. Any other emotional type problem..sadness, depression.. he came to me with it, knowing I'd help happily. Eventually i decided it ask him about it when we are done recording.

Dom and I finished recording, him being his usual flirty self while i told him to shut up. I saw Bobby walk up to our room half-way through the video so i figured he'd still be there. I went up the stairs and went into our room to find him sitting there with his head in his hands on our bed. "Babe?"

He looked up at me, he wasn't crying but was definitely on the verge of tears. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing..nothing's wrong." he claimed, sitting against the bed frame. I walked towards the bed and sat down next to him.

"Tell me. And don't even lie to me." I told him and looked at him. He inhaled a shaky breath.

"Dom was all up on you that entire video.." He said quietly.

"If you were uncomfortable with me doing the video why didn't you say something?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"I didn't wanna make a big deal, make you mad or sad or anything other than happy, I didn't wanna.." he paused. "I didn't wanna lose you because of something as stupid as my jealousy.."

"Lose me? Bobby, that is never happening. I love you way too much and unless you turn into some douche bag who screws people over.. I'm not going anywhere." He looked back at me.

"Pinky promise?" I grinned at his childish behavior, finding it absolutely adorable.

"Pinky promise."