editing // k.l.

short but sweet 

-

I had my headphones on, full volume. Nothing could distract me from editing. So far in the zone, my head is in the game. I'm–wait where are my headphones?

"Kian!" I groaned in annoyance as he dangled my headphones over his head.

"Cuddle with me! You've been busy all day." I sighed and stood up.

"Babe, you know how YouTube works, part of having it as a job is editing my videos and putting them out on time. I'll be done soon, I promise." He huffed and held my headphones lower.

"Thank you." I went to grab them only for him to dash out of our room, taking them with him.

I ran after him shouting his name. We went down the stairs and into the kitchen, running around the island in the center. "God damnit, Kian!! Just give them back!" I shouted, laughing. He ran into the backyard, me still chasing him. I finally caught up to him, jumping on his back and grabbing my headphones. I jumped down and ran into our room, plugging in my headphones and putting them on again only for them to be pulled off and placed on my desk.

"Yes?" I said, turning in my chair to face Kian.

"Can't you edit later?" He asked, whiningly.

"You seem tons more needy than usual today. Is it that time of month?" I asked jokingly.

"Shut up." He replied, chuckling.

"See look, we're spending time together! Now let me edit." I attempted to spin back around but was stopped by, surprise, Kian. I looked at him then the bed then back at him.

"Fine." I got up and went to lay down with him, his arms immediately wrapping around me. "You happy?"

With a huge grin on his face, he replied, "Very."