just a prank // c.l.

well this turned out really fuckin short

-

Kian and I were out surprising Jc for his birthday, hanging out, just having fun to be honest. We decided we should head home since we were getting a bit tired. We drove to the house, jamming out to Blink-182 along the way. We pulled into the driveway and got out of the car, walking towards the door as Jc pulled out his keys. He opened the door and I made my way to Corey and I's room. I stopped in my tracks as I heard Corey's voice from the inside of the room.

"She won't find out, calm down, babe.." Babe? I stood at the door and kept listening.

I heard a giggle from the other side. "You're right, you're right..." Franny? I would've never expected that..

"Are you ready?" Corey's voice said. Ready? That's it...

I busted the door open to see Corey holding Franny. "You better explain what the fuck is going on right now, and right now just passed so you're not talking fast enough!"

"Nothing is going on!" Corey said and he let go of Franny. Jackass...

"If you're gonna cheat, at least be honest about it." I looked to Franny. "And you. How could you?" Thats when i noticed the GoPro by our lamp.

"Jackass.." I said, laughing slightly. Franny and Corey started laughing as well.

"Im so sorry!" Fran said and came to hug me.

"It's okay.." Corey came up to me and wrapped me in a hug, kissing my forehead.

"I love youuuu!" He said.

"I know.."