Chapter 2- Madness

Madness

Every so often a Sharp pain stabs me in the right temple which makes sleep even more impossible. I don't understand why they couldn't just leave me how I was, happy at home with my mother. My mother! The concern for what they have done with her makes the pain in my head times by a million.

When the men took me from my home my mother was upstairs in bed, shes been seriously ill with the flu and I've been taking care of her. How will she cope? There's no one else, without me she has no one. What if they discovered her upstairs. If she got beatings anywhere near as bad as mine she'd be dead for sure, she was barley in any state to get out of bed, let alone getting punched, kicked and whipped.

The thoughts haunt me through out the night, I need to see my mother to know she's okay. 

I could hear petrified screams from the next room. This place is mental, I don't belong here!

"I DON'T BELONG HERE!!!" I begging to slam my feet on the cold metal plate I am lied on, making an effort to make as much noise as I can. "I DON'T BELONG HERE!!" I bellow out, I'm like a kid having a temper tantrum when they don't get what they want, desperate for the attention they desire. Of course, no one comes... I'm alone. My energy decreases rapidly, my head is spinning. I guess I'm still pretty blurred from earlier.

I'm about to doze off when I notice something in the corner, its a CCTV camera. The fury rages up inside of me, I look at the camera straight and make sure my savage eyes are seen, I want for whoever watching to feel my ire.

"What is this? you've taken me away from my home and now my privacy! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME! what do you want? I don't belong here, I belong at home with my mother. but I'm sure you've killed her already, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH HER?" I start shrieking out once again, only this time I'm so deep in wrath that I have lost control of what I shout, I'm not even completely aware it even makes any sense. I don't care, as long as I'm heard, as long as my point is clear.

When I finally shut up I notice something, I'm drowned in silence, the delirious screams in pain have completely stopped, was I really that loud?

Suddenly there is a massive roar of cheers throughout the asylum. What could I have possibly said to have caused this, to have stopped the never ending sorrows in this deranged hell hole?