Chapter 2

She broke his heart~

You sighed stepping off the curb into the street. You rolled your e-cig in your derma you stopped at the loud squealing of tires against concrete.

You stopped in the middle of the road the blue truck honked loudly at you. So being the glitch you are you stood your ground.

"Hit me!" You shouted, "You won't! Your weak!" You snarled throwing your arms out

You continued through the still moving lanes of traffic chewing gently on the butt of the e-cig.

All optics of the prissy bots on this side of Iacon.

Each sleek shiny femme's derma pulled as they looked over your own dirty and scratched frame.

Each creator tugging their plump sparklings out of your way as you walked.

It was black and white. A very bad color different among the most powerful bots.

That's why the Great War had really started.

The poor had had enough of the upper classes scrap and demanded change.

By any means.

Now that the war was over it basically reverted back to the old times.

The powerful stayed powerful.

The weak got weaker.

It was terrible.

No one.

No one.

Deserves this.

No one.

You raised a brow at the bot standing stationary at the front of a building. You took your e-cig and flicked some ashes to the ground.

"You are not supposed to do that! There are sparklings watching!" You rolled your optics and turned to the femme holding the servo of a small plump sparkling a younger one in her other arm

"Should I care?" You growled replacing the e-cig to your dermas

"You should very much!" She yelled, "You know it's bots like you that are ruining our great city!"

You raised a brow, "Really you think I am the one ruining this pits bound city?" You growled jabbing a digit at her, "When in all reality it is you! You and the rest of the bots who refuse to help any one else besides themselves!"

"Well, the bots in lower Iacon should just work harder!" She snapped sassily

"Those bots are already working harder than you'll ever have to work in your served-on-a-silver-platter onlining!" The femme took a step back, "They grind their servos down to protoform! They work so hard just to keep a steady flow of oil straight to your unappreciative jaws!" You seethed

"Well I never." The femme spoke indignantly

"Oh? So you're arrogant to the world right before optics." You spat at her pedes, "In that case that's pathetic as all pits."

You turned on your heel and strode away from the femme towards your "new home".

You pulled out a new e-cig, being the other was stuck in a puddle of oral lubricant at that ungrateful autobot's pedes.

You lit it and spotted the same mech still standing there, but you spotted the sign held in his long arms.

"(Y/n)." It read

You straightened yourself, though you didn't understand why, you have nothing to protect, and approached him.

"So..." you drawled, "That sign seems to say my designation."

The mech turned to you and your optics went straight to the bright red sensor in the center of his forehelm.

"(Y/n)," he spoke causing your optics to drop to his face plate, "I am Longarm Prime, I was told you escort you to your new living quarters."

You took a long drag of the e-cig taking the large mech in.

"Alright."

~

You gazed around at the incredibly large first room. Your optics settled on the table with a large assortment of flora.

Philiustus Moranga..

You approached the table Longarm closing the door behind him.

You lifted the note addressed to you brushing off some of the candies laid across it.

"Lord Megatron said those were your favorite sweets." You whirled around at the speak of your former leaders designation

You watched the once slim study mech stretch out into a much taller thinner mech, whom you immediately recognized.

"Ah, Shockwave, you had me worried at it was an actual threat." You chuckled pulling out your e-cig

"Yes, yes." He waved a clawed servo at you, "It is nice to see you again too (y/n)."

You grinned softly as your old comrade, "So what have you been doing the passed millennia?"

"Infiltration of the Elite Guard." Shockwave spoke optic narrowing in the slightest, "And you?"

You chuckled, "I've been place to place. Causing bar fights playing a vigilante for the poor." You chuckled, "The usual."

You paused and replaced your e-cig into your derma.

"What's his status?"

"Online."

"Good."