Chapter 5

I smoothed down my hair for the final time when looking in the mirror. I was wearing an off the shoulder top with dark skinny jeans. My blond hair was kept down and I added some eyeliner to bring out my hazel eyes.

I was nervous because today would be the first day people saw the new me. I had also realized I would have no friends because of that no good Ryan.

I wiped my sweaty palms on my jeans and went downstairs.  I grabbed an apple and was about to head out to catchh the bus when I heard Jenny's voice.

"You're not thinking of taking the bus are you?" she asked.

"Yeah. I better go before the bus leaves without me."

She raised her eyebrows. "You're coming with me girly."

I sighed. Before I could protest she was pushing me in her car. I hoped Jenny would take her time to get to school because I was so nervous, but it only took a few minutes to get to school. Perfect.

I weighed my options. I could fake being sick. Maybe even faint? I couldn't miss school. I got out of the car slowly and grabbed my old red backpack. It was held together by ducktape and I was too lazy to buy a new one.

I walked beside Jenny and nearly tripped on my heels. These are torture weapond used by the devil. Speaking of the devil, Charlotte walked up to us, her fiery hair swinging behing her.

"Hey Jen. Who's your friend?" Charlotte said eyeing me curiously.

"She's my-"

"I'm her cousin from Florida," I said interuppting Jenny. Florida? What was I thinking? I know I have a tan compaired to Jenny's pale skin, but Florida? "My name is umm......" I thought of a name. "My name is Erica. And you are?" I replied. I saw Jenny's eyebrows raise.

"I'm Charlotte.  Are you staying here for long?" Charlotte said. I saw jealousy flash across her eyes. I grinned and nodded. "Anyways, Jenny have you seen Elizabeth? I have a suprise for her." Charlotte smiled evily.

"She transfered. Sorry, I guess you just have to find a new playtoy," I said shrugging my shoulders. Her mouth formed an O.

I realized I'm going to have fun with this. 

As I was walking into the building, I collided with a body. It was Ryan.

"Watch where you're going!" I snapped angrily.

"Listen Liz-"

"Shhh!!! Someone might hear!" I covered my hand over his mouth. "It's Erica. Got it?"

He nodded. I let go and walked away.

*******************************************************

As I was walking to class, I admired all the posters for the dance that coming up soon. The bright flyers stood out against the pale walls. I heard the bell and was late for class. As I was walking down the empty corridor, I was pushed into the janitor's closet. 

"Hey baby!" a voice said. It was a boy's. 

"Get away from me!" I screamed. He put a hand over my mouth.

He whispered in my ear, "I know you want me." His hot breath smelled like rotting fish.

I tried to push him away, but that just made him laugh. He was clearly stronger than me. He pushed me into a wall. I could see in the dim light that his hair was blond. I spat in his face.

He slapped me and duct tape my mouth. And then,

He raped me.

He threw my naked body on the dirty floor and took out a camera. He snapped a photo and left. 

I cried until school ended when I decided to go home.

___________________

A/N:

I know, I know. She got raped. Its tragic. What I'm wondering was if I should write a seperate scene about it. Tell me what you think.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

Thanks.

-F4E

THIS STORY WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE PUBLISHED BUT I HIT THE WRONG BUTTON. MAY HAVE FUTURE EDITING!