Chapter 2

*Jenny*

I looked at Todd. Wow he was fine! And mine! His well built body went with his angel-like face. When looking at him just made me want to melt. I smoothed my skirt for the fifth time and approached Todd. "Hey T," I said smoothly.

"What's up Jenny?" Todd said as he leaned down for a kiss.

His kisses were passionate and I could feel sparks travel up my spine. I broke away from the kiss to grasp for some air.  The bell rang. I had to get to class before I get in trouble.

*Ryan*

"Hey Lizzy!" I yelled.

"Stop calling me that!" Liz yelled annoyingly. 

"Sorry," I mumbled. Okay. Its now or never. "Anyway....... um...um....would you like to um.... maybe.....catch...a movie?"  I don't think she heard what I said.

"I forgot! Ryan! Guess what? Todd Williams talked to me. Actually he was just helping me, but it counts! I've had a crush on him since forever!!!!" Liz said.

I sighed. I admit it. I was jealous. I've liked Liz ever since I've laid eyes on her in first grade.

(FLASHBACK)

All the kids were picking on Liz because she was the only person wearing glasses. The kids called her 'four-eyes' or 'spectator' or 'google-eyed'. And one day, one the playground, she was sitting in a corner crying.

"What's wrong?" I said.

"All th-he k-kids are m-mak-king fun-n of meeee!" she cried.

One of the meanest kids came up to Liz and said "Hey goggles! Can I see that?" He snatched her glasses and threw it in the mud. 

I had to react. I punched him in the face and he landed on the ground with an oof. I picked up the glasses and used my new shirt to wipe up the mud. "Here," I said.

She put on my glasses and hugged me. "Thank you so much," she said, "I'm Lizzy."

"I'm Ryan," I said.

"Hi, Rainy, want to be my friend?"

"No, no, no. Ryan. R-Y-A-N. And yes, I want to be your friend.

(FLASHBACK OVER)

"So what do you think Ryan?" she said, "Aren't me and Todd perfect for each other?"

"Umm....." I gulped. I wanted her to be happy, just not with him. "I've gotta go! Bye Lizzy!"

"Stop calling me that!!" I could make out what she said, but I was too far  away to notice.

*****

*Liz*

I heard the sound of clicking heels. Charlotte and her little minions came to my locker."Where did you get those clothes? Good will?" she said laughing.

"Yeah, and that face! No one will ask her to the dance next month," one of Charlotte's minions, Kasey replied.

"Anything I can help you with?" I said. She slammed my locker door shut. 

"Yeah, why don't you back off?" she said flipping a piece of red hair behind her shoulder.

"Why don't you make me?" I said getting all up in her face. Oh yeah, I'm baad!

She leaned in close enough for me to hear, "Because, I'm the only one who knows your secret."

I stared at her, my mouth open.

A/N

What did you think? I know it was short. This chapter was mainly about letting you know the characters better. I'll try to update a longer one later this week.

Can anyone make a cover for me?

-F4E