Chapter 3

Most of you don't know this, but Charlotte and I were once friends. Yeah. Once.

"You wouldn't dare," I said.

"Watch me," she replied.

"Well, I'm gonna...." I said. I wasn't sure of what to say. "Gonna....um...."

"Gonna what? Bite me. You're ugly. You have no friends! You're just a disgrace to everyone you lowlife bottom feeder!

That hurt the most. And that was the last straw. I walked away, tears streaming down my cheeks. I got unneccessary glares from people, but I ignored it.

I needed to get out of here. I decided to ditch and ran outside. How am I going to get home? Walking. Ugh. I hate walking, but I need to get out of this place. 

I walked the mile home, and collapsed on my bed. 

I thought of many things:

She's so cruel!

How dare she black mail me?

Am I really that ugly?

Am I a burden to my family?

I hope she doesn't tell anyone!

If she tells anyone, I'm gonna, gonna......um.......gonna, wait? I can't do anything.

A million questions ran through my head. I got a headache. I cried even more.

A couple of hours later, I heard Jenny's car door slam. I walked downstairs. 

"What happened?" Jenny said.

I know. I look like a mess. My eyes are big and puffy from crying. My clothes were disheveled from laying in bed all day.

"Jenny, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Can you make me pretty?"

I saw her think for a moment. "What do you mean?" she said.

"Like you, pretty and popular. Please?" I was so tired of the bullying and harassing.

"Why?"

"Um.....I want to be pretty just like my gorgeous sister!" I replied. I hope flattery will work.

"Well, I guess I have a lot of work to do." she said. I hugged her.

A/N:

I know this is a short chapter, but the next one will be longer, I promise.

Question? What do you think her secret is? Private message me. Who ever gets it right will get a dedication and a fan. Thanks!

-F4E