Chapter 9

Charlie's POV

Did I mention that was a very poor decision to make? Anger just took over, and I feel like he wouldn't actually hurt me. His eyes were the brightest I've ever seen them, his chest rumbled the scariest I've ever heard it. His body shook, more than before. I sat on my bed, leaning back, staring up at him angrily. That soon turned to fear when he actually got animalistic. You are so stupid, Charlotte!

"I could have an STD, and you still want me to use you?" He leaned over, placing his hands on either side of me, his face inches from mine. "Do you know how stupid you are?" He grumbled in my face, as if he were trying to stop himself. "You're lucky I'm not that much of a jerk." He clenched his jaw as he spoke. I could only stare at his eyes glowing. 

"Do you know how stupid you are?" I was just sputtering any words I could. "For someone so adamant about making sure I feel inferior, you didn't stop to realize one thing." His look didn't change. "You allowed yourself to care, beasty. That automatically makes you lose." He growled in my face, he had a natural clean and cologne smell to him. 

"You never know when to shut up." He inched closer to my face. "You'd willingly have me use you. You don't know who I am...you'd probably hate me." He has a point.

"Would you rather it you, or someone else who sneaks into my room at night?" He growled, going for me, but I moved from him, standing. He stared at me from the bed, I stood glaring at him. "Should I call someone else?" He snarled at me. "Maybe they would show me a better time, beasty?" 

"Don't speak of such a thing!" He growled at me in anger. 

"Why not?" I snapped. "You don't own me!" He jumped off the bed, making me go for the door. He grabbed me before I could open it. His hands gripped me close to him as he carried me to the bed. "Get off of me!" I whined as he tossed me down harshly, causing me to bounce. 

"That's where you're very wrong, Princess." He pulled me by the ankles closer to him. His hands gripped the sweatshirt I had on, bringing me close. "I do own you. I always have, and I always will." The sound of fabric tearing caused me to gasp. I watched as he ripped my brothers sweatshirt down the middle, and pulled it off of me. 

"I said don't rip-" He tossed it on the floor, then held me by the jaw.

"I told you never to wear another male's scent." I'm such a slut. He growled, I figure with a smile. Am I really doing this?!

"Hey-" I almost yelled in a gasp at him. He tore through my shirt next, revealing my body to him. He pushed the ripped cloth from my body with a harshness that only made this feeling worse.