Chapter 12 ~ Wake (A/N You can skip)

Before you read this...I will warn you that this is the last chapter...probably ever 

Thanks (I think I've used that word too many times in one night) Oh wells...

Enjoy!

I turned to go into the bathroom. I needed to deal with this straight on. If one of my friends wasn’t being honest then...well I don’t know. If it was one of my friends then I don’t know if I can do anything to them.

Confront them? Maybe, I still wasn’t sure.

I was seconds from going in before I heard a loud, “WAIT!”

“Huh? Wha-” I muttered, turning towards the person. It was Andrew.

“Ella, I mean, Ellie. Whatever it is you go by now. Just wait before you go in there.”

“It’s Ella and you are not stopping me.” I slapped the hand that tried to grab mine.

“Please. You aren’t ready for what you might see.” His eyes begged me to stay.

“Why should I listen to you? Your girlfriend is in there wi-”

“Girlfriend? Do you mean Hayley?”

“Who else could I mean, stupid?” I said rolling my eyes.

Rotating his body and myself so that he was blocking my way to the door he said, “Look. She’s not my girlfriend. I don’t like her that way, I like someone else. But there’s something that you might not want to see.”

“How bad could it be?”

The look in his eyes was enough to get me going. Even if she wasn’t my biological sister she was still my sister. She is an awful person that has no manners but in the end: I do love her. She is family, after all.

When I tried to go in, Andrew put his arm out

“Look, Andrew. Whatever it is I can handle it.”

“I don’t think you can. You see, my dad’s a doctor and-”

“What does that have to do with me going in the bathroom to see Hayley?”

“Everything.” He breathed the word out.

I found the strength to fight his strong grip and I rushed into the bathroom.

In there I found Hayley all by herself. No one in sight. My mind was spinning because no one had come out of the bathroom. Then who was she talking to? The dots started to connect and I looked at her again.

But this time I really looked.

Her hair was a mess and her clothes were all wrinkled. She kept muttering things. I didn’t understand most of it.

“...I...Didn’t...Mean...Hurt You...Only...Tests...You...Be...Ready...”

“Hayley!”

Her eyes were bewildered and they kept searching for something. For someone- me.

“Cinderella. Wha-what are you doing here. Everyone is supposed to be in lunch with you.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I-I couldn’t leave without a replacement. You.”

“Hayley, are you okay? You don’t look so good.”

“Cinderella, you have to leave.” She looked to something in her hand- a pill bottle.

“I don’t understand-”

“If you had just let me explain, Ella,” Andrew came into the bathroom

‘I don’t think you should be in here,” I stared at him like he was nuts. Though, to me this was all crazy.

“It’s fine.” He turned his head to Hayley, “Now, I know you aren’t all here right now but I need you to come with me.”

“But...you can’t,” Hayley collapsed.

Andrew rushed over to her, checking her neck, “Ella...her pulse...it’s slipping.”

I tried to comprehend, “She’s dying?”

The only response was a grim nod.

I heard the clack of heels coming down the hallway. A teacher!

An older woman’s voice called out, “Is everything alright in there?”

“No we need help! Get an ambulance!” I shouted.

The heels clicked down the hallway much faster now. I took a deep breath and sat by her limp body.

“Explain...Please.” I found myself saying

He took a deep breathe himself and started to explain, “As I was trying to say is that my dad is a doctor and he treats Hayley. She suffers from severe depression. I found out after accidentally walking into one of their sessions. We’ve been closer ever since, and that was only a few weeks ago. I know my dad put her on meds but I didn’t think they were this strong.”

“I never knew...” I shook my head in disbelief.

Hayley coughed a little, making her body violently shake.

“I’m going to find another teacher to help us. I don’t know where that one went.” I said trying to get up.

“Okay but first-”

That’s when he kissed me. His lips were soft and the matched mine perfectly. I was so ecstatic that I accidentally put way too much pressure on my recently injured foot.

I felt myself fall backwards, hitting my head on the sink.

That’s when I woke up.

 I REALLY HOPE YOU READ THIS BECAUSE I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT'S NOT THE ENDING!!!!!!! HAHA I JUST WANTED TO SCREW WITH HAYLEY (BUG717) ....GONNA MISS YA! BUT I HAD TO...SORRY <3

SO KEEP READING!!!! I'LL DO A STATUS UPDATE TO WARN Y'ALL!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!

rEAD MY NEW STORY Allegedly!

~mADDIELY <3