First Time

This one goes to barbiedollx0x0
Hope you enjoy ❤️
(PS I'M BACK)
-----------------------------------------------------

You were home alone. Your parents were spending that day at work and running errands that needed to be done urgently so they wouldn't be home until late tonight.

You were lazing on the couch watching a movie eating popcorn, when you heard a knock on the door. You smiled, already knowing who it is.

Jumping of the couch and sprinting to the door you open it and is welcomed with a smiling Shawn. You jump into his arms wrapping your legs around his waist and kissing him all over his face.

"Well nice to see you too," Shawn says as you kiss his face.
You giggle and Shawn walks the both of you into the house, closing the door behind you.

He sets you down and leans down to kiss you, softy making you crave more.

"So what are we doing?" Shawn asks.
"Well I was watching a movie, but I'm down for anything," you reply.
"I had a long week can we go cuddle in your bed?" He says with a smile.
"Anything for my big baby," you answer.

You start walking upstairs towards your bedroom when you were lifted up by Shawn and he started running up to you room.

He lays you in the bed and goes to close the door. You were putting your phone on the bedside table when Shawn came and layed his head on your stomach while inbetween your legs and wrapping his arms around your torso.

You layed back on your pillow and ran your hands through Shawn's hair. You got butterflies to your stomach.

You and Shawn have been together for 11 months now but have never had sex. You were a virgin and Shawn was patient with you and told you to take your time and that his ready when you are.

But you've been thinking, maybe you're ready. Shawn makes you feel special and you want your first time to be with him. You also love him very much and have never felt this way about anyone else. Shawn's the one.

"What you thinking about there love?" Shawn asks.
"Nothing," you sigh contently.

He looks up at you and the kisses your had gently. He makes his way up to your face and kisses you softly on your lips. You kiss back harder. He pulls away in shook.

"Wow," he says out loud, "what was that?" He asks.
"Shawn," you look deep into his eyes, "I'm ready," you say softy almost a whisper.

Shawn's eyes widen.
"Are you sure?" He asks.
"Positive," you reply with a smile.

He looks into your eyes, searching for a 100% answer, and before you know it his kissing you again. You kiss back. You let your self go.

Soon the both of you are naked on you bed.

Shawn looks into your eyes, "are you sure?" He asks once again.
"Yes my love I'm sure," you reassure him once more.
"If I hurt you please tell me," he says
You nod yes.

Shawn slowly enters you, making you groan a bit. He stops and ask if he hurt you but you reassure him that you are okay, you just need to adjust.

So once again he enters you slowly. You dig you fingers into his back trying not to make sound cause then he'll stop. He goes in inch by inch helping you adjust.

Once you are fully adjusted he begins to thrust slowly. Your moans fill the room.
It was a beautiful and magical moment. You both enjoyed having your bodies connect for the first time.

Shawn was gently and made your first time worth while.

Shawn's thrust become a bit faster and sloppier. Your moans become louder.

"I'm close," Shawn grunts.
"Me too," you say inbetween a moan.

With a few more thrust Shawn climaxes and then a few more and you do to.
Shawn collapses on you. You're both breath heavily.

He then rolls over to the empty side of the bed as you both try to catch your breath again.

"Wow," you say out loud.
"Was it good?" Shawn asks.
"Amazing!" You reply.

The rest of the time you have alone, before your parents get home, is spent in Shawn's arms, bare bodied, chest to chest.