Piano Pleasure

You wake up to an empty bed. You reach for your phone and tap on the home button. The screen lights and you check the time, it was 2:34 in the morning.

"Why is Shawn not asleep?" You openly ask, knowing that you won't get an answer unless you go find Shawn.

You get up and look around the moderately big vacation home, that you guys rented out.

You and Shawn were on vacation in Hawaii with both of your families. It was Shawn's idea to bring them along so that everyone could bond and get along.

It was a pretty good idea considering that your families already got along pretty good and this would just bring them closer together.

You continued your search for Shawn.

As you got closer to the entertainment area you heard the faint sound of a piano melody. You knew it was Shawn.

You walked over and entered the spacious area.

The piano faced the window that over looked the ocean, so Shawn's back was to you.

Shawn was a beautiful piano player.

You leaned against the wall and just listened to the melody. Closing your eyes and crossing your arms, you let the music take over.

The melody started to fade and you opened your eyes and straightened yourself out.

You quietly walked over to Shawn and place your hands on his shoulders, giving him a massage.

"Mhmmm," Shawn moans hanging his head backwards.

You move your arms and wrap them around his neck. Lowering your body you speak quietly and gently in his ear.

"Can't sleep?" You ask.
"Yeah," he replies in a whisper, concentrating on the piano keys, still playing something.
"Why?" You gently ask leaving kisses from his jaw to his neck.
He moans, "got a lot on my mind," he managed to say.
"Wanna talk about it?" You ask in-between kisses.
"Uh.. no, but I know what would help get my mind of things," he says turning his head and kissing your lips.
You pull away, "I'm all yours Mr Mendes" you say with a smirk.

Holding your hands he guides you around the piano chair so that you are standing in front of him. He griped your waist and stood up. He kissed your lips hard with so much passion and desire.

"Now, we have to be quiet cause remember our parents are in the rooms right next door" he says with seriousness and lust.
"Wait.. what? Here? Now?" You question.

He nods with an all to well knowing smirk. He grips your waist tighter. He looks you deep in the eyes, "Jump!" He commands. You do as he says and he places you on top of the piano.

Shawn stands in-between your legs. You lean down attaching your lips to his. It gets heated fast. Shawn moved from your lips to your jaw to behind your ear. He kisses and sucks the sensitive skin, which will leave a mark. You moan.

"Shh baby we don't want to get caught," he says in a hushed tone.

You say nothing just nod your head as Shawn attaches his lips to your neck moving down to your collar bone, sucking and biting yet again which is going to leave marks but you don't say anything, you just let Shawn work his magic.

Shawn lifts the bottom of you black silk night dress. He moved down. He grips the waist band of your  pink lace underwear with his teeth, pulling it down. He doesn't take it off all the way but instead let's it dangle at your ankles.

He kisses your thigh, really close to your heat. He sucks and bites leaving purple marks.

He moved closer up and you lean back and close your eyes, waiting for the pleasure to start. Shawn stops and stands up. You open your eyes and shock, leaning up on your elbows.

Shawn looks you in the eyes, "remember no noise," he says in a seductive whisper.

You nod and he runs his fingers through your hair moving to the back and griping it tightly and kissing you one last time.

He moved back down and continues where he left off.

He attached his mouth to your heat and you close your eyes and lean back down all the way. You attach you hands to his hair and pull at the roots. His strong hands hold and squeeze your thighs.

You try and hold back moans but one slips out. Shawn stops and and moved back a bit.

"Shh baby," he hushes and then continues.

Shawn works you with his tongue and fingers, bringing you closer and closer to your climax.

"Baby I'm close," you manage to say in a whisper as you let out a small moan.

Shawn continues until you finally release.
He cleans you up and slips you lace underwear back up.

He stands up straight.
You sit up straight.

He kisses you with more passion then he started with. You taste yourself on his lips.

"You were such a good girl for staying quiet," he says with a devilish smile in his face.
"Whatever Mr Mendes wants, Mr Mendes gets," you say with a smirk kissing him again.

You hop off the piano and take Shawn's hand in yours and lead him towards the room you were staying in.

"Where are we going?" Shawn asks slyly.
"It's your turn now," you whisper as you walk past the bedrooms your parents were staying in.

"For what?" He asks already know the answer.
"To get pleased Mendes," you say over your shoulder smirking at him.

Shawn grips your hand and pulls you back. Picking you up bridal style, he carries you back to the bedroom, looking in your eyes with lust and love.