Vday

Lately Shawn has been working really hard and focusing on making music. You are so proud of him. His doing something he really loves and enjoys. You support him no matter what and are always by and on his side.

For the past week and a half Shawn had been coming home late. You honestly understand and don't mind. Usually when Shawn gets home you're asleep, but you feel him jump into bed and pull you close to him and wraps his arms around you. There not a night, since his been working, that he hasn't done this.

Today, however, was Valentine's Day and Shawn had told you to be ready by 7pm cause his taking you out. He promised that he would make it and you were very excited.

You left work at around 2pm that day. It was ok considering you owned the company so you could leave at whatever time you felt you wanted to.

Once you got home you made your way to the kitchen to grab a snack. As you enter the kitchen you are met with a bouquet of 12 red roses, as small gift bag from Tiffany's and a big black box that has a red bow and a note card attached on the kitchen island.

You smile and walk over to the island. You reach for the roses first. There's a small card attached on a plastic stick in the middle of the bouquet. You pull it out and read it and let out a small chuckle.

'' To the love of my life

Happy Valentine's Day. I love you and can't wait to spend time with you tonight.
P.S I knew you would go for the roses first even though there's a Tiffany's box right next to it.

Love your love
Shawn"

You take a whiff of the roses, they smell heavenly.

You reach for the Tiffany's bag next and pull out the box from inside. Opening the box you reveal the beautiful jewelry piece inside. It's a beautiful ruby heart necklace and around the heart is the outline of the heart in diamond. Tears form in your eyes. You feel something on the back of it and turn the necklace around. On the back there was an engraving of yours and Shawn's initials and an infinity sign.
You love it and will cherish it forever.

Next you move onto the big black box. You reach for the card but there's a note on the front of the envelope.

"Read the note after opening the box -Shawn"

You obey what it says and open up the box to reveal beautiful burgundy lingerie.

"Oh my god," you say aloud.

You open the card now.

"My love
I've searched endlessly to find the perfect gift and the necklace just didn't seem like enough. When I saw this I instantly thought of you.
Wear it tonight for me.

Love Shawn"

You smile thinking 'was this really for you or more for him', but you loved it anyway. You close the box and carry it upstairs with you and leave it on yours and Shawn's all white bed.

You head to the bathroom to take a shower. You wash your hair and shave you legs.

After showering you head back to the bedroom. Following Shawn's instructions, you slip on the lingerie and stepping in front of the body length mirror you admire the beautiful burgundy piece that fit your body perfectly.

You make your way to your walk in closet to look for something to wear over that. You wear the classic little black dress and a sparkly red waist belt, with a pair of black suede Louis Vuitton's, joined by the necklace Shawn had just hit for you.

You head to you dressing table to do your hair and make up. You apply simple make up, eye liner, mascara, eye shadow, and Matt red lipstick. You dry your hair and curl it leaving it open.

You hear your front door open and you already know it's Shawn. You check the time, it's 6:47.

"You're early," you shout from upstairs.
"I know but I haven't spent anytime with you in a while so I snuck away early to see that beautiful little face of yours. Come down stairs already so I can see you," Shawn shouts from downstairs.
"Give me a second, don't come up," you yell in reply.

You apply the finishing touches to your make up and puff your up a bit more. You grab a red clutch and take one last look in the body length mirror. Happy with what you see you head downstairs.

"Here I come," you say from the top of the stairs.

You walk down slowly, your heels clicking against the wooden floors. Shawn is sitting in the living room.

Standing behind the couch you clear your throat. Shawn turns his head and almost immediately stands up. Smirking he starts walking towards you.

Wrapping one arm around your waist he pulls you close, making you collide with his chest.

"You look stunning," he say smiling and lowering his head to kiss you, and in almost two weeks he kisses you. He lips feel softer then every.

You both pull away.
"Thank you, so do you. When did you change?" You ask.
"My little secret. I had to look good, you can't be the only one looking hot," he says making you blush.

"Shall we?" He asks loosening his grip on your waist and extending his arm for you.
"We shall," you reply politely and excitedly.

Shawn takes you to the restaurant you had your first date at and your heart immediately warms with love. You kiss Shawn on his cheek repeatedly and then finally on his lips.

After dinner you and Shawn sit at the table finishing up dessert. Shawn leans back on the booth and looks at you smirking.

"What?" You ask smiling.
"Did you do as I say?" He asks still smirking.

Rubbing your foot up and down Shawn's leg, "You've been so pre-occupied lately how could I not. I am your distraction for the night Mr Mendes," you reply smirking.

Shawn lifts his hand up signaling for the waiter, "Check please," Shawn says before the waiter even got to the table. You giggle and then smirk at Shawn

-------------------------------------------------------
OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1k READS!!!! It means so much, cause I actually thought no one would read my book.
I hope you guys enjoyed this one I've been working on it for like 2 weeks now and yes that long because I had no idea how to end it.

REQUESTS ARE OPEN! Just leave them in the comments of this chapter... and I don't care if you're reading this in 2019 you can still leave requests.