Birthday bulge

This one is for KeiraHurditch  hope you enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------

Today was your birthday and Shawn had told you he was taking you out tonight. You were super excited cause you really loved Shawn and loved celebrating your birthday, so there was nobody else you wanted to spend the day with.

You were attending college in Toronto and had a little apartment in the city. Shawn attended the same college and also lived in the city but on the upper part of the city, Shawn was a little more well off with money then you were, but that doesn't really matter.

After your classes you head back to your apartment. As you enter you sigh in relief to be out of the cold Toronto air. You put your bag on the little table, you had managed to fit in the hallway, and make your way to the kitchen to make yourself some coffee to warm up. You walk to the living/dining room and take a seat on the teal couch, sipping your coffee and watching a bit of TV.

By around 3pm you decide to start getting ready, Shawn said he would be fetching you at 7pm, but knowing him he'll be here by 6:30pm, always punctual.

You have a hot shower and wash you hair. After that you stand in the bathroom wrapped in nothing but your towel, drying your hair and doing your make-up. Once your hair and make-up is done you head for you closet that is over-flowing with clothes.

You put on a black lace tong and matching bra-let. You can't decide what to wear, until finally you think of something. You wear a tight white dress with the top cut low, its Shawn's favorite so there's no doubt in your mind that he won't love it. You check the time of your phone, it was 6:15pm, Shawn will be here any minute. You grab your favorite pair of burgundy heels and matching clutch including a burgundy coat.

You sit in the living/dining room. You're watching TV waiting for Shawn when you hear someone knock, you smile already knowing who it is. You open the door to find Shawn in khakis and a black button down, holding a bouquet of white roses.

"Hey beautiful. Happy Birthday," Shawn says leaning in to kiss you. He kisses you so softly, yet passionately, that it makes you tingle. You both pull away and he hands you the bouquet of roses.

"Thank you Mr Mendes and might I add, you looking very dashing," You say with a smile, heading for the kitchen to put the roses in a vase.

"Not as good as you," he replies with a smirk, making you blush.

"Ready to go?" he asks.

"Always for you," you say with a smile.

Shawn takes your hand in his as he leads you out the apartment and down to his car.

"Ok so before we leave... you have to put this on," Shawn says handing a blindfold to you.

"What? Nope! No way," You say nodding your head.

"Please, I really want the place I'm taking you too to be a surprise. Please babe, for me," Shawn says all doe eyed.

You give in and snatch the blind fold out his hand and place it over your eyes.

"Thatta girl," he says and you feel the car start moving.

"I really don't like this Shawn," you say.

"I know, but I know you eventually will," he says and you can almost feel that smile in his voice.

Finally you feel the car stop. Shawn tells you not to take the blindfold off and wait for him to get you out the car. Shawn then hops out the car and runs over to your side and opens the door. He helps you get out and holds you as you walk to his secret destination.

Finally Shawn take the blindfold off. You stand in front of the restaurant Shawn brought you on your first date, which is also you're favorite. It was a super fancy place and really hard to get into, you had to have a reservations and even when you tried they always seemed to be too busy and fully booked.

You turn to Shawn and his already smiling down at you. You were about to ask him how he managed to get you guys into the restaurant when he speaks before you.

"Been planning this day for months," he says.

You smile, saying nothing but kiss Shawn.

You walk in and are seated almost immediately, that's why you loved this place.

After diner, you and Shawn are still eating dessert. Shawn looks at you and his eye seemed to have darkened.

"You know I love that dress," he says in a low tone.

"I know, wore it specially for you," you say, seductively putting a piece of strawberry in your mouth and winking at him.

"Its your birthday yet I'm the one being treated," he says.

You say nothing. You start moving your foot up and down Shawn's leg, until you are high enough to tease him a little bit more. Shawn's pants are tight and you can already feel his bulge. You drop your foot and smile.

"Well Mr Mendes, ready to go home?" you ask slyly.

"Always ready for you," he says with a smirk.

You laugh and Shawn takes your hand in his. You both walk hand in hand out of the restaurant and too his car to go back to your apartment.

Best birthday ever!