Cuddles and Coffees

*************************************

Chapter 6

*GEORGE'S POV*

Ella looked down at our hands, which were still tangled together... oops. Blush crept up to her youthful cheeks, but then she started to look at me confused, and her eyes lost all their glimmer that had previously been sparkling through her eyes...those eyes...they were mesmerising! But before I could think about her anymore, she started to look disorientated and confused before she then collapsed, but I quickly caught her in my arms. "ELLA, ELLA...ELLA!" I knew she couldn't hear me, but I didn't know what to do. I picked her up bridal style and carried her up to her apartment. I rummaged for her keys in her coat pocket to find what floor she lived on.

As I reached her door, I took a second to look at her, lying in my arms, hopelessly. I quickly opened her door, and stood in awe. Her place was amazing. But I was reminded why I was here when I felt Ella stir in my arms. I scurried to her room, placing her gently in her bed, covering her with the covers. I left a gentle kiss on her forehead and decided to chill out in her living room until she woke up. I couldn't just leave her on her own. She could hurt herself, or someone could hurt her...

*Midnight*

*ELLA'S POV*

I slowly opened my eyes, my head was banging and I felt weak under my covers. I turned my head slightly towards my balcony, to see the doors wide open and a person sat out there. "George?" I tried to speak, but nothing was coming out of my mouth yet. So I kept trying until I managed a whisper.

"George?" I immediately heard someone stand up and enter my room, gently closing the doors. "Ella?" The familiar voice of George rung through my ears, causing my lips to turn up at the edge. "There's a coffee for you on the table. I make amazing coffees!" He then giggled and winked.

"Thank you George. What...what happened?"

"I don't know! We were walking back here, but you suddenly fainted?" Concern and worry etched his face in the form of a frown. "Oh..."

"Ella, are you okay?" I honestly didn't know if I was okay. What should I say?

"To tell the truth... no." I could see George wanted to ask me so many more questions, but he resisted and I felt his warmth surround me as he wrapped his arms around me. I just snuggled into his chest, yet again crying. "I'm sorry, I've never cried in front of a guy before." I felt so awkward, I like George Shelley but he doesn't like me that way. He made it pretty clear he wants to be best friends and nothing more.

"Don't apologise. Everyone has to cry sometimes you know." We just sat in silence for a few minutes until George pulled away. I let out a small sigh, as George giggled. "Ella? Why did you move to London?" There was that question that I hoped to avoid.

*GEORGE'S POV*

"George?" I snapped my head back towards the bed to see Ella wake up. I stood up and slowly closed the doors. I went to sit next to her on her bed before I asked how she was and hugged her. The first thing I wanted to do when I saw her in Starbucks was to hug her, and this is the second time today! After making sure she was okay, I asked her the question I knew she was dreading. "Ella? Why did you move to London?"

By the look on her face, Ella didn't want to answer, but then she began, with my arm over her shoulder, for support, as we rested our backs on the wall. "I...I have to tell you something first..."