You Go to his Soccer Game Part 2

At this rate, you were scared and nervous at the same time. You've seen a lot players getting hurt by football and you don't want Luke to be like them. You interlocked your fingers together, silently praying that Luke will get the goal and he'll be okay. He put his foot above the ball, his features, full of concentration. And he glanced at you one more time, as if your his secret charm, and he smiled. You smiled back.

Kicking the ball, everything happened so fast. At first you saw the ball flying towards the net, and the next thing you knew everyone was screaming and confetti were falling everywhere. Luke through his hands up, and he was screaming in happiness too. 

They won.

You ran towards the side of the field and wrapped your arms around Luke.

"I knew you could do it. You were so badass!" you exclaimed, still hugging him.

He chuckled and rested his head on your shoulder and said "It's crazy though, everytime I look at you, I somehow manage to win..."

You smiled against his chest.

"You know, I'm still waiting for that prize..it was my motivation, I told myself that I must win, so I could make out with Y/N" he said. You can feel him smirking.

You pulled away and looked up. His smirk grew wider.

You were about to lean in when a really bright light faced towards you, and everyone was going wild. You saw Luke and you in the score screen with a gigantic heart around you. It was a kiss cam.

You giggled and hid your face on the crook of Luke's neck. 

Everyone was chanting "Kiss! kiss! kiss!"

"Should we?"

"You didn't have to ask. It is your prize.."

He cupped your face with his and leaned closer, closing the gap between the two of you. You felt the softness of his lips, synchronizing with yours, and all the butterflies and sparks overtook your senses.

Confetti were falling and the fireworks were beautiful, but all of this can't even compare on how amazing Luke is.

***

A/N: Sorry if it sucks. And a friendly reminder that I have no idea on how football works. I just made this up, so yea..