Twitter Hate

It was a cold Tuesday evening. It matched your mood.

Luke and the boys were recording, which means you were home alone. You tightened your blanket around you. It was the only thing that kept you warm. If Luke was here, he'd hug you until you'd fall asleep.

You sighed for what have seemed to be the thousand time when another 'fan' sent you hate. This happened everyday. But Luke would always tell you that you're beautiful, and that they're just jealous. You tried to believe him, but you honestly didn't know what he saw in you.

You tried to scroll pass the hate, but one stood out.

Luke's_babe_43: @Y/T/N oh my gosh I can't believe Luke would settle with someone like you...I'm starting to think you put some kind of love potion in his food or something, that would explain a lot!! You are fat and ugly and you are a fame whore!! Just die already!!!

You felt the tears fall from your eyes. You wiped them away and threw your phone. It landed on Luke's feet.

"Luke, y-you're early.." You said, hoping he didn't see you cry. You were surprised why he was.

"Yeah. Ashton had fever so we decided to cancel today. Why did you throw your phone, Y/N?"

He asked. His eyebrows furrowed, his expression confused and worried.

"Uh..I" you ran towards your cell, but Luke got it first.

"Luke, don't!"

Too late. He read it. He read it all.

There was nothing you can do now but cry.

"Y/N..."

"Just..d-don't..."

He then logged in to twitter, and replied the girl.

@Luke's_babe_43 if u must know, Y/N is the most amazing girl in the whole wild world. She's everything I've ever wanted. For once, can u just pls stop making people feel miserable just cuz u are? #respectmygirl

Seconds later '#respectLuke'sgirl' was trending.

He gabbed your arms gently, and wiped your tears with his thumb.

"Y/N, listen to me. They're just haters being hateful. Don't even think about believing them. They're just jealous of you, babe. They're just jealous cause you're beautiful, and so good. You're compassionate, and you'd always put someone else's needs above yours. You're smart and incredibly funny. And just by hearing your laugh, my worries fade.You have eyes that makes me weak, and a heart full of happiness..you're perfect. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me..."

He hugged you. And you can feel him crying.

"Please Y/N..I'm begging you..don't listen to them"

"Oh, Lukey..."

He pulled away from the hug and kissed you passionately. You kissed back.

He spent all night complimenting you. You never knew someone could love you this much. But now you do.