First Kiss

It had been two months since you and Luke started going out, and everything was perfect. He was perfect. He was the kind of boyfriend that you've always wanted, but he didn't even come close to kissing you. This made you conscious. 

Does he not like me? you thought.

What if he realizes that I'm not good enough?

You quickly pushed those thoughts out of your head when you heard your cellphone ring. You noticed it was Luke and you read it almost immediately.

From: Luke<3

hey babe..i miss you. Dinner tonight?:D

A smile instantly spread across your face just by reading this. 

Sounds good. I'll meet you tonight at 7 xx

After you replied him, your phone rang again

From: Luke<3

Can't wait. Love you xx

Those words made your heart flutter. He always made you feel loved. You got up from your bed and went towards the bathroom, washing your body. You dried your hair and put on some black skinny jeans with a pair of converse. You decided to wear a sweater which Luke gave to you, cause you know he likes it when you wear sweaters. You let your hair down and put on some make up.

The date went really well. He kept telling you how beautiful you are and how he's lucky to have you. All you can do is blush like an idiot.

But no any sign of kissing.

Both of your fingers intertwined on eachother while the two of you walked towards a park. 

"Look, Y/N, swings!" he practically screamed pointing at the swing set.

He dragged you towards it and lets you sit. He pulled your waist then gently pushed it, resulting you to swing (duh). Seconds later it felt higher and faster, and both of you were laughing uncontrollably. 

"Luke, stop I'm gonna fall!"

He grabbed the chains, steadying it. You felt him sit next to you, which made you kind of nervous. 

You looked at him, but he was already looking at you.

He smiled when your cheeks turned red. But his smile vanished.

"Are you wearing make up, Y/N?"

"Uh,yeah...why?"

He rubbed his thumb across your lips and said "You look more beautiful without it"

He slowly  leaned towards you.

This is it, Y/N you told yourself.

He cupped your cheeks with his warm hands.

Play it cool

He bit his lip, which made you crazy.

Don't be weird

He closed his eyes after saying "I love you, Y/N. I really, really do"

You felt a pair of soft lips on yours. It felt...amazing. Sparks were flying everywhere. You felt like you were flying. You didn't feel alive anymore. It's like you would give up everything for him, cause he's that incredible. It felt like it was just the two of you.

You finally understood what love felt like. But you didn't know it was that powerful.

He pulled away, looking into your eyes.

"You don't know how I've always wanted to do that" he said.

"You don't know how long I've waited" you replied.