He takes you to his concerts

The boys were having a concert in California and they insisted that you should come. Of course, you totally agreed.

You stayed backstage, talking to Gemma and Lou. When they began, you can't help but stare at Luke. He was singing, his lips and eyes were smiling. You were so proud of him and the boys. You were proud of all the things they have accomplished.

You, Gemma and Lou were laughing your asses off when some fans threw plastic boobs and underwear at them.

"Sweet.." Gemma said. "One of the best things about being their girlfriends is the fact that you can have free underwear.."

"...Victoria's Secrets underwear" Lou added.

"I wonder what had gotten into them. I mean, buying expensive underwear and throwing them away" you said.

"I wouldn't call it throwing away. We are keeping them, right?" Gemma asked, holding back a laugh.

"Definitely" I answered.

Throughout the concert, you were singing along with the fans, swinging your arms abnormally fast, copying the fans' actions.

The boys started singing 'She Looks so Perfect' and your eyes were glued at them the whole time. Luke looked at you. He smiled. And so did you.

You started to blush when he changed the lyrics.

"Y/N looks so perfect standing there

In my American Apparel underwear

And I know now, that I'm so down.." he was pointing at you.

Then the boys started to play along.

" Y/N's lipstick stain is a work of art

Luke's got her name tattooed in an arrow heart

And we know now, that he's so down.." The boys sang.

You buried your face on your hands, embarrassed and happy at the same time.

"Ladies, meet my beautiful girlfriend, Y/N" Luke said to the crowd. The lights were focused on you, and you managed to wave.

The fans went wild. They started squealing and shouting your ship name. The boys teased Luke throughout the concert, but Luke kept looking at your direction, sending you winks every now and then.

One thing is for sure. You are one lucky gal.