Tensions

Thor had ordered the rest of the hall to exit as Loki had disappeared with an obviously resistant Sif. There was no way she was willingly dragged around, he knew his friend all too well, and Sif was one to naturally defy things, especially treatment such as that.

He needed to find her. But he had not the slightest clue where to begin searching.

----:::----

Sif immediately sat up from her position on his bed as she saw him staring at her the same way he had earlier.

If only she knew you could only hold off a predator for so long..

Loki decided to speak.

"It travels across your flesh until it reaches your heart.. And when it does," He paused, "you will know, /but/ the fonder you grow of me, the more area it will cross." He licked his lips as he awaited her response, hands behind his back.

She was speechless for a while, contemplating his motives. For once, the warrioress did not have a biting retort.

"/That/ was the real punishment; wearing my mark for all to see." Loki then made a move to slowly crawl onto his bed, watching her all the while.

Her reaction had been entirely expected as he caught her foot in his hand.

One brief second their eyes locked and Sif had saw it before it happened; Loki yanked her off balance and then climbed a top of her.

She began to struggle. A lot. But that did not stop him from pinning her wrists.

"Sif. You cannot deny your feelings any longer, I will not allow it." He switched the position of his hands so that one was holding both of hers, he used his other to force her to look at him. "I can see it in the way you stare at me, the fire in your eyes. Face it. You. Want. Me. You want what I can give you." He smirked then, his voice dropped to a low, seductive whisper as his eyes burned heatedly.

Loki slowly took it off her jaw and rested it above her head on the comforter next to his other hand.

What happened next shocked the both of them.

Sif grabbed his tunic and pulled him to her, causing him to practically collapse on top of her, not that she appeared to care for that matter.

The shock had been written on both of their faces in permanent marker. It was evident neither had expected such a thing to occur.

But after doing so she pressed her lips to his and began to passionately kiss him, a kiss filled with pure want. She wanted him and he knew it, which only served in sharpening his wits, a large grin carved his expression.

It only took him a second to return her kiss. He had lusted after Sif since childhood; but it had never been this strong and hanging around her only made it stronger as her utter resistance was considerably desirable.

He then began biting and sucking on her tongue, savoring her rich taste as she ran her fingers through his hair. A small hum escaped him from the feeling of it.

He managed to pull away for one painstaking moment.

"There is no turning away from this, darling.." His voice was husky and deep, sounding as if pulling away had pained him to a degree though he would obviously not show it since it would damage his ego.

She was sure he was narcissistic. He had to be.

Loki raised up a bit to allow her room as she began to undress, pulling her armors and leathers from her evenly toned body smirking the entire time as she saw him hungrily staring at her. By the time she had completely stripped, save her undergarments, Loki had pounced on top of her again, his leathers, save the trousers, disappearing with a slight incline of his head.