Held Captive

Define your meaning of war: 4

Loki had left her locked in his room not long after he had terrorized her and hadn't bothered to return for several hours, not that she cared, his mere presence set all of her senses on high alert, making her entire body tense, it was a rather unpleasant feeling and she was not looking forward to when it would return.

Sif had busied herself for most of the day by wandering aimlessly around his chambers, picking and prodding all of his possessions as she pleased, quite curious as to what he had toyed with before he had gone completely mad.

She had found a wide variety of items, from plastic daggers to leather bound tomes, he had it all, a very privileged child indeed. She had grown with nothing but harsh cloth for clothes and dirt as a source of entertainment, it was to be expected if you were to live in the poor villages near the edge of the city.

As she continued to rummage through his things, something seemed to catch her eye on the other side of the room, it appeared plain but to a certain degree, it was, in a way, intriguing. It definitely had her attention and she suddenly found herself striding across the room to Loki's large shelf that was overflown with books, her fingers outstretched towards the spine of a brown spell book, the exterior appearing roughly worn. As she withdrew it from the dark case she slowly began to flip through its pages, skimming through its contents carefully. While she did so, she began to notice that in each margin of each page, there were countless words and phrases about the magic spells, even ideas for the uses of them in some areas, although, not many.

She quickly tossed it onto the bed, where few other items had been placed, anything that was somewhat interesting to her was thrown there but she found that it took a lot to spark that interest.

Her eyes scanned the room for the umpteenth time before she settled on laying down on the king sized bed covered with a green and gold comforter and a couple pillows. The worst that could possibly happen was a midnight visit from Loki, yelling at her to get off of it, which would not frighten her much. As she plopped onto it she immediately relaxed, it was a luxury she had never experienced before and it pleased her greatly to experience it now, even if it was 'his' bed.

A heavy sigh escaped her lips as she blinked her eyes closed, her arms and legs hanging over the edges as she laid on it improperly, not caring enough to readjust her position. The immobile state she currently found herself in allowed her to think more about the day's events, even if they were something she really did not want to revisit.

The images of Loki and his chilling words creeped up her spine and choked her from behind, leaving her gasping for breath out of the mere memories. Sif shot off of his bed and onto her two feet as she began to frantically look around just as she once had but for an entirely different purpose, this time, she wasn't staring at his belongings, she was searching for an escape.

She was a warrior, she was the goddess of war! Why was she in here, roaming carelessly around instead of fighting back and trying to escape? Thor needed to know what had become of Asgard and it's inhabitants! And she needed to set that delinquent straight! No one was to get in the way of her duties to protect this realm and since he had, she would make him pay, whether that be physically or mentally, she cared not.

Her eyes scanned the room once more until they settled on something she had overlooked many times, it was so concealed, yet, so open and it happened to be whimpering her name, it was saying 'use me as your escape.'

Her brown colored orbs widened a great amount when she began to recall a lot of the things she had forgotten. She chastised herself silently as she withdrew the dagger she had hidden beneath her royal leathers, had she remembered it sooner she may have never been brought back to Asgard and found herself locked inside the devious prince's chambers, she would still be on Midgard and likely would have already reached Thor.

Define Your Meaning of WarOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara