Punishments

DYMOW: 5

It was not a surprise to anyone that Sif was caught by Loki, it didn't even look like he tried.

It tore at Sif's pride and ego but she had to let it go, there was many important things she had to think about now since she had been caught trying to escape when he made it very clear of the consequences for such an action.

He currently dragged her through the halls, a red bandana tied around her mouth so only muffled noises could be heard, but every time she did make one, she was punished with a harsh slap to her cheek. She wore a brown cloak as well so no one would recognize her while he led her the Gods know where.

He was mumbling indistinct words that she couldn't quite make out, she tried her hardest but her efforts were to no avail, she had hoped his muttering would give her clues as to what was going to happen now.

After several more minutes of painstaking silence, Sif was thrown roughly back into Loki's room. No dungeon, no chains, just his room which confused her that much more. But all of that confusion vanished the moment she laid her eyes on him. He was towering over her as he closed the door and locked it, a large smirk playing on his lips as he observed her fearful expression.

"What is it that frightens the 'warrior maiden' so?" His tone was filled with amusement as he took a step towards her, searching for a reaction of some sort. It mattered not what kind, just a reaction.

Sif jumped to her feet and pulled at the bandana and disguise to try and pry them off, deeming successful shortly after, the moment her eyes landed on his, she wished they hadn't. There was a visible change in them, the light blue changed to a multitude of different hues, almost indescribable and the amusement left to leave behind pure lust. Nothing but lust.

"When I ask you a question, dear Sif, I expect an answer.." He drew ever so close to her and she soon found herself taking cowardly steps backward instead of facing the monster of a man.

"Loki.. I am not a play thing and I do not wish to become one. Stay back before you do something you will undoubtably regret." She warned him with a hiss of a tone, like a cat warding off a hungry dog. But just like that analogy, it was not going to work.

"Is that so?" He paused a moment as if considering her statement. His true intentions had been revealed the moment he went after her and pushed her up against the wall forcefully, his face inches from hers. She struggled underneath him, searching for an escape but was held down with a considerable amount of strength. "Tell me, darling.. How could I regret this?" Loki leaned forward a bit more only to crane his neck to the side and press a hot, open mouthed kiss to the side of her neck, hitting the sensitive spot and eliciting a moan from her. A moan that immediately caused Sif to curse under her breath for giving him the pleasure for doing something as improper to her as that. She ripped her hands free and shoved him as hard as she could. Loki did not budge an inch, the only thing she had truly down was make his head bob for a second as he grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head.

"Loki! By the Gods! Get. Off. Of. Me!" She squirmed and did anything she could have possibly done to twist out of his grip but nothing seemed to work as he planted another opened mouth kiss to the same spot, biting down on the tender flesh. He then began to flick his tongue across it, soothing it in a way until he bit harder the next time in the exact same place.

Sif shut her eyes tightly and tried to drown out what was occurring by thinking of other things, things that had absolutely nothing to do with the man who stood with his body pressed against hers, nipping at her tender skin. As much as she hated to admit it, his actions pleased her so, she had to fight back a moan every time his tongue swirled across her skin.