Moments (A Niall Horan love story)

Alright my lovelies! This is my first story up here and I'm getting adjusted to everything! So, work with me and hopefully I'll get everything the way I want it! haha! Well read, comment, let me know what you think! If you want me to continue the rest of the story, let me hear that too!

xxx <3 me:)

We were all huddled in a circle, Niall, me, Louis, Harry, Zayn, Liam, Daniel, Sandy, and Josh, hand in hand, saying a quick prayer before the show. We all said "Amen!" in unison before putting our hands in.

"WHO'S GONNA ROCK ANAHEIM TONIGHT, BOYS?!?!" I screamed at the absolute top of my lungs.

"WE ARE!!!" They screamed back.

"WHO IS? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!"

"WE ARE!"

We all bent down and slowly, quietly, started saying, "We're goooonnnnnnaaaa beeee," gradually rising and getting louder, before screaming, "UP ALL NIGHT!!!"

We all group hugged one last time before running out to start the first show of the tour and the entire year. Me and the rest of the band ran out on stage to take our places while the video counting down to the start of the show hit 45 seconds. I took my place behind the keyboards and put in my ear monitors, while Daniel picked up, put on, and adjusted his guitar, Sandy did the same with the bass, and Josh took his place behind the drums. Adrenaline started racing through us as Josh started his boom... boom... boom... boom... boom... boom.. boom.. boom.. each beat louder and closer together as the clock hit five seconds. He did a little five second drum-run. The boys ran out as soon as we started playing, "Na na na," and they started singing. The energy in the building was beyond amazing. How they didn't literally blow the roof off of the place amazed me. As with any other show, the boys interacted really well with the fans and also with us up on stage. Half-way through the show Niall started introducing the band,

"Alright, before we continue, I want to introduce you guys to our amazing band who has help make this dream a reality."

Girls started shrieking and screaming at the sound of his voice as he continued, "I'd like to start to my far right," he pointed to me, "She's our newest member but, she's nonetheless part of this family, so give it up for the beautiful DANIELLE WEST, ON THE KEYS!!!" The building errupted as I started playing the opening chords for "What Makes You Beautiful." Niall introduced the rest of the band and they joined in with me as I reminisced on how I got here.

I was fifteen, my mom was a make up artist on the X-Factor. I'd been playing piano since I was nine. I was pretty good, despite only playing for six years, so the producers had me play for some of the singers and bands on the show. When One Direction was born, they wanted me to play for them. The chemistry was amazing, I bonded really well with the guys and we all had a blast. They had a former keyboard player for their Europe tour, but, he left for personal reasons, and the boys decided to bring me back for their U.S. Tour. We were all like family and I loved every single one of them.

Before I realized it, the boys had just finished their first show of the U.S. "Up All Night" tour. Everyone had changed, all the instruments had been loaded, and we were all heading to the bus. As soon as the backstage door opened, we were greeted by the sound of hundreds of screaming girls. With security and walls around us, the boys couldn't reached any of the fans but, they waved, smiled, and pointed at signs that caught their eyes.

We all made it to the bus and collapsed. The band and crew had their own bus, but the boys invited me to stay on theirs. Even though it was late, and we all had just performed for nearly two hours, it was just the first show of the tour and the boys were HYPER. We had a ten hour drive from Anaheim to Seattle. At two a.m. all of us were in the living room of the bus. After a while, things started to get really crazy and perverted so, I decided to go to bed.

I got up off the couch when Niall grabbed my hand, "Where you goin, Love?" he asked.

"I'm sorry boys, but, I gotta call it a night! Y'all are gettin' horny and there is way too much testosterone in this room for me to handle!"

Louis looked at me, then at Harry, "Hear that pumpkin? She's leaving, that means we can get naked!" Louis raised his eyebrows and nudged Harry with his elbow.

"Oooh yeah, Boobear!" I heard Harry whisper seductively with a smirk on his face.

"Good night!" I hollered, shutting the door that separated the kitchen and living room from the bunks, bathroom, and back lounge of the bus. I grabbed some clothes out of my suitcase and went to the bathroom to change. I peeled off my clothes and put on some shorts before realizing I forgot to grab a shirt. Thinking all the boys were still watching t.v., I opened the door and stepped out into the bunk area in shorts and a bra. I looked up and Niall was standing by his bunk, digging through his suitcase. He looked up and glanced at me, I tried to cover myself.

"Sorry!"

"It's fine!" Niall said looking away.

*Niall's P.O.V.*

I was digging through my suitcase when I heard the bathroom door open. I looked up and saw Danielle step out, half dressed. She saw me and apologized. I didn't stare at her, but, before I had a chance to look away, I noticed about twenty-five or so little white lines on her side.

Are those scars?

I thought.

I wasn't for sure, but I didn't bother asking. I closed my eyes so Dani could get a shirt out of her suitcase.

"Sorry," she said again, "left my shirt over here." I opened my eyes and finished searching for my phone charger when I heard the door shut.

*Danielle's P.O.V.*

Oops,

I thought to myself. I didn't mean to make that awkward. Of course, being the sweetheart he is, Niall didn't stare me up and down when he noticed I was only half dressed. He had more respect for me than that, thankfully.

I put my shirt on and grabbed my dirty clothes, stepped out of the bathroom again, then crammed them into a garbage bag. Niall had rejoined the boys.

I climbed into my bunk and was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.