Chapter 5: The Flight :D

HAI!!!!! So, if you haven't noticed, I haven't uploaded in a while. I am so sorry! I guess i got caught up with school, but I'm out now! So thats awesome but I got busy because my best friend was moving, so i stayed at her house for like 4 days and helped her move. There were some HAWT guys there lol but you deserve a long story so imma try to make one k? And my mom's getting married next week! Whoop Whoop!!!! Love you all and please Vote, Fan, Comment and wutevs! Thanks guys! :D Oh ya and btw my sister's back and everythings ok! :D :D :D Oh woops sorry and bbtw comment if you want this chapter dedicated to you! Omb and bbbtw I just got my braces off! YAY! Ok here you go sorry. :D

 Kylie's POV

" Phew dang that was close!" I said in relief as we walked down the tunnel thingy to get to the airplane.

"Well that's why you guys oh I don't know SET ALARMS." Pattie said. Justin mocked her because we were all behind her. I smacked him in the arm playfully and kept walking until we got to the plane. We walked down the aisle and i sat down in a seat and Ryan sat down next to me. I wanted to sit next to Justin though.

"Dude let me sit by Kylie." Justin said.

"Pweaseeeeee." I said to him with puppy dog eyes. Ryan and Justin laughed.

"Nope. You guys have spent WAY too much time together. I wanna spend time with ma bff." Ryan said. Chaz heard the last part.

"Jerk." Chaz said and sat down on across from us after playfully hitting Ryan in the arm.

"Oh my god Ryan you are so annoying" Justin said and laughed and sat down with Chaz. Pattie sat in the row behind me.

"Thank you." He said and smiled. Wow, he's such a idiot. I leaned on Ryan trying to sleep, waiting for the people to say we were gonna lift off. My phone buzzed in my pocket.

From: Justin <3

What the hell are you doing?

To: Justin <3

What are you talking about?

From: Justin <3

So now is Ryan your boyfriend then?

To: Justin <3

Oh my god Justin. You know he isn't. You are. But if you're gonna act like this I'm not sure if you should be!

I closed my phone as a tear fell down my cheek. He is being such a jerk right now.

"Oh my god Kylie are you ok?" Ryan asked me with worry.

"I'm fine." I said as I got up and walked over to the bathrooms, even though we hadn't left off yet. I went into the bathroom and started letting all the tears fall. I wasn't sure if I should break up with him or not. The way he's acting, I feel like I should. I hate fighting with people. after I was done crying and heard the flight people call to put your seatbelts on, I tried to make myself presentable with a little luck. My eyes were still red and puffy, but oh well. I walked backdown the aisle to my seat and Chaz saw me.

"You ok Kylie?" Chaz asked.

"Oh just wonderful." I said sarcastically. My phone buzzed after I sat down. I sighed and picked it up.

From: Chazzy :D

Whats wrong sweetie?

To: Chazzy :D

Justin's being a douche :(

From: Chazzy :D

I'm gonna beat that kid that mother fucker will never see daylight again for making you cry