Chapter 3: (continued)School

Heyyy guys!!!!! I think I'm good on the writer's block thing so imma try to write.....sorry if it's short or sucks!!!! But I love you guys! thanks for fanning me!!!! it means a lot!!! Here you go! I'm gonna see how it goes with other people's POV's instead of just Kylie's and Justin's.And OMB there's kinda a twist!!!! LEGGO!!!!! Oh ya and thank you so much for fanning me MrsJayyVonMonroe!!! I really appreciate it!!!:)

Caitlin's POV

I heard Kylie went to the hospital and I just came to tell her that I shouldn't have done that but she needs to back off MY boyfriend! I mean, honestly, I feel bad for doing that, but she needs to learn to keep her hands to herself. No matter what Justin says, we WILL stay together. There is no right or wrong about it. There just is. She knows were still dating and she needs to back off. Hmmmmm well I really actually need to think about this. Kylie deserves Justin more than I do. I mean I cheated on him and he was still a nice enough guy to forgive me and then I did it again and he still forgave me. Kylie wouldn't ever do anything like that. Ever. And I really shouldn't have done that to her. She didn't deserve that. I guess I was just really upset about the whole situation and now I really need to talk to Justin and especially Kylie. I went in and asked where Kylie's room was.

"Room 108 on the second floor on the right."

"Okay, thank you miss." She just smiled at me and let me go in. When I got to her room, of course Ryan and Chaz were gone and they were making out. 

"Hey guys?" I said.

"JUSTIN JUSTIN JUSTIN HELP!!! OH MY GOD SHIT GET SECURITY NOW!!!!! OH MY GOD JUSTIN I'M SCARED!!!" Kylie said.

"Oh hell no get the fuck out of here before I punch you in the fucking face!! Shhhh baby calm down." He said obviously protecting her from me. She looked about in tears and she was pale with fear.

"Wait guys! There's really something I have to tell you guys and it's really important so please listen to me for a few seconds."

"No. Get the fuck out of here. You shouldn't even be here. I forgave you and gave you multiple chances but what you did to her was not ok and if you what to keep your face that way I suggest you leave." He said getting more and more angry with each word. And the worst part is that I understand exactly why they were treating me like this.

"Justin, please calm down," she said with a shaky voice," you can talk, but you have 5 minutes and I'm not doing it without Ryan and Chaz here. Justin, please go find them. I got Caitlin."

"No, babe. You can't just stay with her. Look what she did to you. She could do it to you again at anytime at all for absolutely no reason like the last time."

"Justin, just go. I'll be fine."

"K, but if she lays a finger on you I swear she will NEVER see light again."

"And I won't. I swear." I said with truthful eyes.

"Whatever." He said as he walked out.

"Kylie I-"

"No. Wait until they get here to start talking." She said angrily.

"Ok." It was getting kind of awkward and he was taking a while.

Ryan's POV

Me and Chaz were hanging out in the cafeteria eating of course when we saw Justin come running through the doors looking around. We walked up to him and gave him a soda we got him.

"What's up man?"

"Caitlin's here so get your asses up there now! She said she wanted to talk and Kylie told me she wouldn't talk until you guys were there and she just made me leave and come find you guys and leave her with Caitlin."