Chapter 4: Tour

Hey!!!!! I'm gonna write a lot because I went to work with my soon to be stepdad (they're getting married in June!!!!) because he pays me like 20 dollars sooooo ya and it's a lot of fun and I love you guys and I'm in a super good mood! Thank you for fanning and voting! I really appreciate it! I promise to do a longer chapter next time! And I'll upload soon! Wow now I realize I'm just rambling on so here!!!! Thanks again but here!

Kylie's POV

The next day, me and the guys woke up at 3 in the morning. We were way too excited. We couldn't wait to go in around 8 hours. The only people at the house was me, Chaz, Ryan, Justin, and my dad but he was going to go to work in an hour. He has to go really early so we all were going to be left alone. I was glad. No one has left me alone with the guys since the whole Caitlin thing. So finaly I could just spend time with the guys. We had slept out in the living room.

"Omg I can't wait!" I whisper yelled. "Damn I'm so tired though."

"Here come here." Justin whispered and grabbed a blanket and pulled me closer to him so I could lean on him and try to sleep. I just smiled and leaned on him.

"Awwww." Ryan said.

"O my god guys just shut up already. When you guys get girlfriends I'm gonna do this to you all day everyday." I said kind of joking. They got the hint.

"Fine we'll stop. A little bit. Maybe." Chaz said.

"Aw shit my dad's coming! Pretend like your asleep!" I whispered. Were not supposed to be up right now. We all layed down and I cuddled with Justin as my dad came out. He thought we were asleep and put the blankets on us. Then he left the house and put a note on the fridge like he always does. But it's something dfferent every time. I love how he does that. When he left, we got back up while I grabbed the note that said "Have a nice trip!! I'm gonna miss you! See you soon! Love you!, Dad."

"Ok, now back to the whole stop it about the lovey dovey crap thing. We will kiss all the time and make out and do more crap and annoy you guys." Justin said as he kissed me. His lips were so soft and we stayed like that for a little while.

"Ewwww guys stop!" Chaz said.

"We'll stop if you stop." I said.

"UGGGHHHH! FINE!!!! WE'LL STOP!!!" Ryan said whispering to Chaz that they won't.

"Heard that!" I said kissing Justin again. He kept kissing me getting the hint.

"OH MY GOD FINE!!" Ryan said.

"Hehehehe. We're devious." I said with a mishchevious smile to Justin. He just smirked back and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Hey we promised we would stop so you guys have to too!" Chaz said.

"Hehehe you said tutu." Ryan said.

"How do you have friends Ryan?" I asked. 

"Well I'm totaly handsome, good-looking, awesome, totaly hot, and you guys love me." Ryan said trying to be cool.

"Oh my god Ryan you are such a fricken wierdo, you know that?" I said.

"So are you but I didn't say anything!" He said jokingly.

"Hahaha that's why I'm in a relationship and you're not." I said back jokinngly back. I guess he didn't take it as a joke because he looked mad and stormed away.

"Wait, Ryan!" I yelled getting up and walking towards him, but he ran out the door. Chaz and Justin followed closely behind me.

"Ryan!" I yelled running outside. He was no where in sight.