I'm In Love With Someone Who Doesn't Love Me Back.....Or Does He?

Hi guys!!! This is my first story like ever! Sorry about the Spelling errors!!! Please give me feedback about the chapter!!! I don't care if it's critisism or love and can you message me ideas for the next chapter!!!?? Thanks! Oh ya and this chapter is dedicated to Nova_Bay and ShawtyMane301(for your niceness about kylie/ariana)! And also I just want to say I have nothing against Caitlin Beadles in real life. I just thought It would be good for the story. Well I'm probably boring you now so here! read!

"Kids come here!" Pattie said.

"Ya?" I said as we went out of my room and down the narrow stairs at my house.

"Justin and I have some news to tell you guys" Pattie said.

"Oh dear God what?"Chaz said.

He was always the one to freak out when he thought there was something bad about to happen.

"Dude Chaz calm down" Ryan said.

"Sorry! It sounds like something bad is about to happen!" he said in his high-pitched tone when he feels like he has to defend himself.

"Oh my god just both of you shut up and let them talk!" I said growing more impatient.

"Sorry Kylie gosh" Chaz said understanding that he needed to shut up.

"Go ahead...what is it?" I asked.

"Uhhhhhh..." was all Justin could manage to say.

"Seriously? What is it Justin?" I asked starting to get annoyed.

"Well....." Justin said.

"Pattie, can you just tell us because Justin apparently forgot how to talk" said Ryan also growing as impatient as I was.

"Ya sure. Justin and I are moving to Atlanta tommorow. He got signed." she said.

"Who signed him?" asked Chaz dumbstruck.

"Usher. A producer wants me to move down to Atlanta torecord some demos." Justin finaly said.

But I had heard enough. the next thing I knew, my eyes were blurry with tears and I was running up to my room with tears flooding out.

I leaned against the cool, wooden, door in my purple walled, white carpeted, gigantic room crying my heart out and I locked the door.

"Kylie, let me in."

It was Justin.

"No Justin. I'm fine." I said trying to make myself, unsucessfully, sound better then I was feeling.

"No your not." he said as he unlocked my door. Him, Ryan, and Chaz knew how to open my locked door. They were the only ones that knew. I just moved out of the way and he sat next to me and grabbed my hand and I leaned against his shoulder. Some people think that me, Ryan, Chaz, or Justin are dating because we act like it even though were just best friends.

"Kylie, I-"

I cut him off.

"JustinIjustreallydontwantyoutogobecauseyourmybestfriendand-"

It was his turn to cut me off.

"Kylie, I wont go if it means that much to you. I'm serious. I would miss you and the guys and Caitlin."

One word. Caitlin. I hate her!!! Caitlin decided to cheat with countless guys and he still wanted to be with her. She knew I liked Justin. Well I mean who does'nt. Even Chaz and Ryan knew. Justin was just too clueless to tell. She hated that we were friends and she was jealous of me and Justin. Justin knew I hated her but I promised him I'd be "civilized" with her.