Chapter 09

A/N:: As I promise C:

Chapter 09

I'm Home

It's been already three days since Hoshi or Fine finally passed the trial of love, and confessed to Shade the truth about her during her stayed at Death Planet or known now as Sky Planet. By understanding the meaning of love, Fine with help of her prince charming, confronted their friends and her family.

In a room the entire royal of the Mysterious Planet gathered, and at their front is the two guardians from Sky Planet, Prince Shade (which makes everyone confused) and Hoshi who is feeling anxious. She takes a deep breath and let it out but it didn't ease her nervous. The redhead princess doesn't know how everyone will react once she reveal the truth; after all they done everything to prove that she is really Fine, while she doing everything to oppose their idea.

Her red color eyes stare to everyone who waiting for her to speak...

"Everyone!" She started then she vows to them; this shocks everyone except of some people. "I'm sorry!"

"Eh? Why are apologizing, Hoshi?" Leone asked,

"I know how deep I hurt you by saying that Fine is already dead—"

"You don't have to apologized for that!" The seed princesses said in unison.

"No I have to!" She stands straight and looks at them,

"Why?" Mirlo tilted her head to the side,

"Because I—" Fine took another deep breath, still nervous since she lied to them.

Sensing this Shade tap her shoulder telling her he's right beside her. Understanding Shade's wanted to say Fine nodded to him; she looks at them once again.

"Sorry I lied, it's true I'm... I'm really Fine." She finally let out the truth; thanks to that her feelings lifted for a little, as there is more to come.

"What's up with you all of the sudden?" Altezza asked,

"But why? You said that you've died?" Sophie asked, innocently ignoring Altezza.

"It was because I wanted to protect you all. But if the enemy learns my connection to you; everyone in Sky Planet already know that she'll surely use you against me or to the other guardians."

"She already attack—" Altezza was cut off when Queen Elsa and Rein embraced the long lost redhead; both crying for joy that brought back to their hearts.

"I'm so glad that you're finally back Fine!" Queen Elsa said as she sobbing,

"I knew it! I knew that you're really Fine! My sister!" Rein followed up.

"Welcome home, Fine!" King Truth greeted his one-year lost daughter.

Fine nodded to her father with smile "I'm home!"

None of them ask her anymore question, they all just glad that their friend has finally back, with little changes on attitude.

A/N:: As I reported on a comment section I will update this story today Dec 20.

And here's the list of other updates.

UPDATES::

December 20, 2017

Digimon Frontier 02:: Chapter 15

Assassin Mafia::

Target Period 17,

Target Period 18

Bonus Chapter to ARC 1 (2.5)

KHR:: Snow Guardian:: Target 18

Fushigi Boshi no Futago Hime The Heart Guardian::

Chapter 09

Chapter 10