Chapter 3

A/N:: Minna-san! Disclaimer please! (Everyone raise their hands)Ok...

Bright, Tsuna, Mirlo and Chrome!

Bright, Tsuna, Mirlo and Chrome!:: jn3883 doesn't own FBNFH, KHR and the armors/clothes of Warrior of Heart!

Me:: Ok let's go in the story...

Leone:: You guys still like no energy

Ayumi:: Leave it there, Leone (let out a sighed, followed by other Guardians and jn3883)

Fushigi Boshi no Futago Hime

The Heart Guardian

Chapter 03

Hoshi

The battle between the two Guardians started.

The scarlet hair girl using different armors, more of set of clothes. She fighting Aria while she wore long winding strip of cloth wrapped tightly around her chest with flamed bottom hakama and she holding two long sword in each of her hand.

While battling the scarlet hair girl's suit change into pink cute kimono ((See the cover of this series)) and her weapon changing into spear with purple flames in the pointy head.

Meanwhile the watchers or the citizens of Mysterious star and the two Guardians amazed to the fierce fight between the two

"She change a lot, specially in fighting abilities. What is exactly happen?" Ayumi thought.

"What happen? She did changed in just one month. Beside if I know she unconscious in whole month" Mukuro thought.

Then her suit has changed again. She's now wears a blue costume which consists of a light blue blouse with frilly sleeves and a ribbon at the back. She wears brown boots and dark blue shorts, with long stripy blue and white socks. Most of her hair is inside an identical blue artist beret with a rain drop decoration. Using her Rain armor with spear weapon, she gave Aria a lots of rain flames.

Once again Aria escaped to the battle.

When she leave the place, everyone celebrated the victory of scarlet hair girl. Mukuro, Shade and Bright with the girl entered the barrier. Ayumi now breath easily, she is really tired. The girl came towards her, when she is in her front she kneel

"Hey, whatz up? Are you still alive, Ai-san?" the girl asked to Ayumi.

"More or less. Anyway how's our one month of sleeping huh?!" the Night Sky Guardian joked to her. She just smiled and chuckle so little then sighed.

Meanwhile everyone are so happy, especially the princesses, princes, kings and queens.

Just then Rein, Fine's twin sister suddenly hugged their savior, crying because of the happiness that she believing that her sister is finally back. But the stranger didn't smile or hug her back, instead she stood up and removes Rein's hands around her.

"Fine?!" Rein wondered in her sudden action. "Hey what wrong? Did you not missed me or Shade or our parents or everyone?" She asked

"I'm... Sorry... But I'm not Princess Fine, the Warrior Princess... The truth is.. My name's Hoshi and I'm the Guardian of Heart. Her mark passed on me when she died four days ago." She cold said.

After she declared that, thunder fierce fully lighten up in the dark sky of Mysterious star.

Everyone in the place can't believe in her news. Rein's world darkened. While the Guardians Mukuro and Ayumi stares at to Hoshi, Milky cry out loud. Then the silence break when Rein burst out. While crying, the blue hair princess shouting this

"NO! NO! NO THAT'S NOT TRUE, NO WAY THAT'S GONNA BE TRUE, GIVE HER BACK! BRING HER BACK TO US! BRING MY SISTER BACK!".

Most of everyone sad, but the thing Hoshi and everyone not know is Princes Shade staring or more of glaring at to Guardian of Heart..

A/N:: stop yume wo mite'ta no utsukushiku nagai yume

(Everyone sweats' dropped)stop fukaku shizuka ni kanashimi wo nemurasete

Mukuro:: while she singing Kaze no uta, my little Chrome

Chrome:: hai Mukuro-sama. This is the 3rd chapter of Heart Guardian tittle:: Hoshi

yasashisa ni yurete'ta nara shiawase datta hazu demo

Shade:: the unknown(?) chara is here

Unknown(?) chara:: Konnichiwa minna-sama my name is Hoshi, the Heart Guardian

toki ga ugoku mune ga sawagu kaze no naka de dareka ga yobu koe ga kikoeru

(Meanwhile Rein is still crying because of the news and the song)

kono karada ni kono kokoro ni atsuku hashiru inochi ga ima mezamete'ku

Pearl, Poomo&Boomo:: Disclaimer again! Jn3883 or Justine Nuriko doesn't own Erza's armor Sarashi, Amu Hinamori's Amulet Spade, and the cute pink kimono,(poomo) (boomo)

Bright:: Hoshi-san can you partner up with Princess Milky?

Hoshi:: of course!(Bright go to Rein side)

Milky&Hoshi:: Minna-(san)(sama) Please read and review!