Chapter 2

A/N:: Minna-san! Here's the second chapter of Heart Guardian... Minna whose the one will do the disclaimer?

Everyone::(Raise their hands)

ME:: ok... Prince Shade and Ayumi!

Shade&Ayumi:: jn3883 or Justine Nuriko doesn't own FushigiBoshi no Futago Hime and Katekyo Hitman Reborn chara. Only the storyline and me(Ayumi)!

Me:: Wow that's was long! By the way in this room where we are now is me(Jn3883), the princesses and princes of Mysterious star and guardians except to Princess Fine that now is nowhere to be found!

Rein:: Hey what do you mean by that? My sister is missing?!

ME:: ('.';) Ok LET GO SAGO!

Fushigi Boshi no Futago Hime

The Heart Guardian

Chapter 02

The Warrior of Heart

In Mysterious Star in Moon Kingdom::

Aria, the enemy who escaped from Sky planet is trying to break the barrier of Ayumi. While she enjoying torturing the Night Sky Guardian who making stronger the barrier, Mukuro with Prince Shade and Prince Bright are too busy fighting Aria's slaves, the army of ogres.

Ayumi who is still holding the barrier is little by little got exhausted because of wasting her power, and the citizens who watching the situation is now afraid for their lives. While kings and queens started to lose their hopes because of powerful enemy, the princesses and princes is trying to convince the people there that don't lose hope and also in their hearts they don't want to give up yet. They still believing that Fine will come back to save them from Aria.

The fright of the people suddenly ease when the army of ogres and Aria hit by lightning from the dark sky. They all stare with jaw drop, while Ayumi and Mukuro smiled and relax a bit.

A female voice shout this "MATERIALIZE! STORM!". And a scarlet haired girl around fifteen years old(15) that hair is tied into a pair of high, long pigtails by clips resemble to dragon's horns with red dragon-like armor ((Erza Scarlet's Flame Empress Armor)) and in her left earlobe a ruby gem attached on it. Stood in above of Ayumi's barrier with a weird sword in her hand and eyes is beautiful scarlet.

On face now of Aria can see the anger towards of scarlet hair girl

"YOU!" Aria shouted with anger tone

"I won't let you to do what you please!" the scarlet hair girl declared to Aria

"I.. its that... ?" Bright can't continue his words

"Is she... really her?" Shade asked.

"She's finally here!" Mukuro said

"The girl that in prophecy, the Warrior of Heart!" Ayumi declared.

The princess that have mission, the one of the twin princesses of Sunny kingdom, Princess Fine is finally back!

A/N:: YEY! FINISHED!

Milky:: That's the chapter 02 of The Heart Guardian! The Warrior of Heart

Rein:: Fine is back in the story!(meanwhile the Guardians were have defeating atmosphere, also jn3883)

Shade:: But where is she? She's not here...

Bright:: and what's wrong with you guys?

Guardians&jn3883:: nothing, nothing!(sigh in defeat)

ME:: By the way Milky, Narlo do the disclaimers for 'her' new armor!

Milky& Narlo:: HAI HAI. jn3883 doesn't own Erza Scarlet of Fairy Tail's Flame empress armor!

ME:: thank you! Minna-san please read and review!(Let out a another sigh of defeat)

Shade:: What's wrong with this guys?

ANOTHER SIGHED