Chapter Six.

Jocelyn’s POV-

                As Niall stopped in front of a buzzing club or what I assumed was a club, called The Drop, I marveled as the lights hurt my eyes and the music made my head pound. It was a feeling I had missed surprisingly. I wasn’t exactly dressed for a club but I didn’t care. I needed to feel like I was back home.  

                Before I could race to the entrance we were bombarded with screaming girls. It was obviously Niall’s name they were screaming. I forgot that Niall was some hot shot. Maybe it was the way he held my hand and how he was so messy and silly. He wasn’t exactly irresistible if you thought about it. But he was cute.

                For a while Niall politely took pictures with fans and signed things, some that weren’t so appropriate. But then he said words that made me melt.

                “Sorry guys I would love to hang around and everything but I promised this young lady a great night. “ He said in this lovely voice. His accents thick and full and probably made every girl’s heart melt. Soon the fans dispersed after they all glared and giggled at me. Some nice and some mean. But I could hardly care with this huge club staring me right in the face. So far Niall was keeping to his promise!

                He led me inside, his hand clutching mine tightly. It was a good thing too, since the club was packed and fast moving. I struggled to keep up with him as he led me to a VIP booth area. My eyes wonder in amazement around the huge section of space we had. But I wasn’t in the mood to sit down and drink. I wanted to dance! I couldn’t wait to move my feet on that neon dance floor. I swore it was calling to me, begging me to come and dance.

                “Do you dance?” I ask, looking straight at Niall. The corners of his mouth went up into a huge smile showing off his pearly whites behind white braces. Extremely attractive is all I can say.

                “Hell to the yell! C’mon!” He said pulling me down to the dance floor. I could already feel the energy bursting from within me as my body clashed into his and six other people. As soon as my eyes landed on Niall again I could see he wasn’t exactly an amazing dancer like you would have thought. He was in a boy band and did concerts all the time and yet his coordination wasn’t exactly present.

                I couldn’t stop laughing, I was gripping my stomach almost on the dance floor as I watched him move to the music. I took Niall’s flinging around hands in mine and stopped him. Then I slowly moved my body to the exotic music that was playing, making Niall move along with me and hopefully look a tad less stupid. Finally he got the hang of it and we we’re really dancing at a club, in London, together.

                A while later when our feet were killing us and the music was starting to not be as danceable we sat down in our gorgeous VIP booth.

                “I’ll grab us a drink, be right back!” Niall shouted back to me as he exited the booth. I took a deep breath, exhausted from crazy dancing with him. I missed my friends though. I missed me and Adrienne sneaking into clubs with our fake ID’s and dancing the night away. I missed me and Ava laughing with our waters cause we were too scared to drink. I missed everything about my home. I tried taking my mind off of it and glanced around the club. The lights were still blaring along with the foreign music but one petite blonde headed girl caught my eye. Hayden. She must have seen me too as she began waving frantically in my direction. I waved back and watched her make her way over to the booth, slipping past a security guard.

                “Hey tourist!” She said sliding in across from me. She had another short and tight dress on that was jet black and gorgeous. Her hair was messy and looked white around the lights, she had a small frame and a vicious personality.

                “Hi Hayden, weird to see you here.” I say awkwardly, I’m unbelievably jealous of her dress!

                “Not really, this is my life hah. What are you doing here in this place dressed so casually?” She says eyeing my not so club like attire. I laugh relaxing into my seat.

                “I’m actually out with someone and had no intentions on clubbing tonight, but I wanted to so badly so he took me here!” I shout over the music. Hayden laughs and looks down at her phone real quickly dismissing a text obviously.

                “A date huh? And you just got to London! Who’s the lucky lad?” She asks nonchalant. My eyes shift to Niall who was heading back this way and then back to her, I can’t even keep the grin off my face.

                “Him.” I say pointing to Niall as he scoots in beside me, putting a glass of some unfamiliar substance on the table in front of me.     

                “Hi!” Niall awkwardly greets Hayden. I smile politely at the both of them.

                “My names Hayden, you might have seen me around here before. Anyway I met your lovely date a couple of days when she was lost in the city. It’s nice to meet you.” Hayden converses, putting out her hand for Niall to shake. Niall shakes it politely as a grin over takes his face.

                For awhile after that we spend the night chatting with Hayden. It turns out she’s single and ready to mingle apparently and Niall’s best mate, Harry, would be perfect for her. She has plans to go to uni next fall for a English degree after she gets done with her partying lifestyle. All know for sure is she’s one hell of a talker and loves to dance. She’s definitely a shoe in for my replacement Adrienne while I’m done in London. But now she’s off on the dance floor with a bunch of her own friends and I’m tired as hell. My eyes are locked on Niall’s as we both silently agree it’s time to ditch this place. He grabs my hand in his and leads me outdoors again. Finally my head stops pounding!

                “Well that was loads of fun!” I say grinning from ear to ear. I whip around and take Niall’s other hand staring up at him waiting for a response.

                “Yeah, but it’s not over yet.” Niall replies with a cheeky smile. I have absolutely no idea what he’s up to but I’m in no mood to go home so I’m up for anything!

                “What are you up to Niall?” I eye him up and down as we walk along the buzzing streets of London.

                “You’ll see!” He says not giving in at all. Does he know I hate surprises? I absolutely hate surprises and yet I’m having so much fun with this blonde boy! I take his hand again and just give him a smile. A smile that says all the words I need to say, I trust you.  

                A while later after walking and talking, well more like laughing, we finally stop at a halt in front of a smile coffee shop. My eyes travel up to Niall’s, a look of confusion on my face. Coffee? That was his big surprise? Niall just let out a small chuckle before moving towards the door and revealing the sound of a lovely playing guitar and an unfamiliar voice. He definitely didn’t have just coffee in mind for the rest of our night. My eyes glanced up at Niall with the widest smile on my face. This boy sure knew how to set up a first date! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Chapter SIX! guys! I'm really working hard on this story and hope to keep up with it since summer is finally here! I hope you guys like it and I thank you all for your support ! (: