chapter Four .

Niall’s POV-

                I walk through the door of my apartment to find all four of the boys spread out across my living room floor, watching some movie. Louis and Harry were cuddled up on the floor and Harry was crying from the movie scene. Liam was lying on my couch with his head drooping in a tired way, and Zayn was busy texting someone away. They all looked up when I shut the door behind me. Finally noticing me, the owner of this lovely apartment.

                “Hey Nialler.” Liam said with a smile on his face, he looked exceptionally tired. I just nodded towards him and walked into the kitchen, humming a melody I couldn’t name. Both Louis and Zayn following behind me now.

                “Niall, why are you so…happy?” Zayn questioned, putting down his blackberry. “Did you get Nandos?” He added when I didn’t reply.

                I turned to face him with a grin still plastered on my face; did I really want to tell him? He would probably over react, but I’m sure he would see my tweets and know anyway. “Nope.” I replied finally, popping the P.  

                “Sooo, what is it!” Louis asked a lot more interested now that he knew it didn’t involve Nandos. I laughed a little, grabbing a coke from my fridge and turning back towards the two eager eyed boys.

                “I may have met someone cool.” I smiled. Zayn’s mouth dropped open, like he just shaved all his beautiful hair off or something.

                “Would this cool person maybe be a girl?” Louis said while Zayn picked his jaw up off the floor and recovered himself.  I brushed past them both and sat down on one of my kitchen stools, opening my coke and taking a few long gulps. My adams apple bobbing. Both boys followed me over and Louis had this sinister smirk on his lips, like he knew something he shouldn’t have.

                “C’mon Niall spill!” Zayn said grabbing a hold of my shoulders. I couldn’t stop laughing the two of them began freaking out. Was it so shocking that I would meet someone cool? I mean Harry brought girls home all the time!

                “Alright, Alright! So I met a girl yes.” I finally let out. I was regretting this a lot. Maybe I was rushing into things. Maybe I should have just not said anything to the guys. Did this girl even think of me? I hated rushing things.

                “OMG NIALL!” Louis creamed at the top of his lungs as he came over and attacked me to death in a hug. Zayn rolled his eyes at Louis level of maturity but couldn’t help laugh a little.

                “What’s going on?” The other two guys said walking in. “You missed the ending guys, it was so sad!” Harry said with a sniffle. What the hell were they even watching?

                Louis turned to the two of them with a huge smile on his lips, like he couldn’t hold the good news in any long, “Niall met a girl! A real live girl!” He said in a sing song voice.

                Harry’s mouth dropped open just like Zayn’s did, “Our little Nialler is growing up is that so?” He said throwing an arm over my shoulder, “Good job Niall.” He laughed. Louis and he had their arms around me and Zayn and Liam just smiled with amusement. Was it so shocking that little Irish me had actually met someone of the opposite sex?  Next thing I know I’m being picked up by Harry and Liam while Louis and Zayn are slapping my ass.

                “We have to scold you for staying out past your curfew with a lady friend!” Louis laughs as he hits me like he’s got skill or something. I would be pissed at these guys but I’m laughing too hard to care. I just hope I’m not setting myself up for failure by taking interest in this American girl…