3. Worries and Realisations

I'm dedicating this chapter to TommoLegendson as she was my very first commenter :)

I promise it'll get more interesting now :)

P.S contains some self harm. I'll place the scene in asterisks (*) if you want to skip it

Harry's P.O.V

I knew coming here was a mistake - hell this whole situation was a mistake, but I had no choice. So I've decided to write everything down in this journal I found in my cell. It's been weeks since Caroline and her henchmen brought me here. I've no real sense of time anymore. The hours pass without my notice. The only thing I can think of is Louis. My poor, beloved Louis. I wonder if he misses me as much as I do him. He's the only reason I get up in the morning, and has been for several months now. My feelings have long since progressed from a simple crush to love. Heart-wrenchingly painful love because I know he'll never love me back. I mean, he's LOUIS TOMLINSON. He makes girls weak at the knees just by talking. I love his eyes and how they always sparkle with mischief, I love the way his hair falls across his perfect forehead. I love the way his shirts cling to his body, displaying his toned chest to the whole world. Most of all, I just love him for him. The way he can tell how I'm feeling just by looking at me and the hugs he gives when I'm feeling like shit, the simple gesture moving me more than a long speech would have.

If I ever get out of here without the consequences I fear occurring, I'll tell him how I feel and kiss him senseless.

I wish . . . I wish I could take back everything, every single word and action that have led to this. To my imprisonment to save him. I don't mind being locked up if it means my BooBear will be safe. But I mind being away from him. It makes me heart ache and I feel lost without him.

Sighing with regret and loss, I close the small black book and slump heavily against the cold brick wall. Honestly, Caroline couldn't have chosen a worse time to reappear in my life. Though I suppose it was my fault. But still, Lou and I were maybe going to kiss and then two weeks later she shows up.

I probably shouldn't have gotten as drunk as I did, otherwise I wouldn't have gone home with her and I most definitely wouldn't have spilled all of my deepest, darkest secrets that no one, not even Louis, especially not Louis, knows about.

So now Caroline knows everything. How I love Louis and would do anything for him. The almost-kiss and the embarrassing moments when I wake up after spending the night with him. Why, oh why did I decide to get smashed that night?!

Caroline and her psychopathic henchmen have been keeping me locked away until 'the right moment' ever since I 'moved in' with her. I swear she has some hare-brained, crazy scheme that will only hurt me, I feel it in my gut.

But until I know more, I can only do one thing. Sleep.

Louis' P.O.V

"Something's wrong guys." I paced from the lounge to the wall and back. I felt it somewhere in my gut. "Something's wrong with Harry, I can feel it." Zayn looked, seemingly unperturbed. "Lou, just relax. If he wants to talk to you, I'm sure he would have done so by now." I glanced up sharply.

"What are you saying, Zayn? That Harry doesn't want to talk to me? Is that it? Because you're wrong! He promised, he promised, he promised!" I knew I was getting a little bit hysterical and was probably over-reacting but I didn't care. I needed my Hazza. Why couldn't they see that?

Liam's calm voice interrupted us. "Zayn, could you and Nialler go and grab some Nando's or something for lunch? I think Lou needs some time alone to calm down." The look in his eyes suggests that we need to talk properly.