Chapter 2: Apple Knows Best

Apples POV

Oh I'm so proud of my self! I will be a great Gaston when I get older. I've made enemies, I've ruined Daring and Rosabella's reputation. Not to mention I don't have a clue who released those videos of them but I should have thought of that. Good work on there part.

*knock knock*

Oh, someone's at the door. Wonder who it could be?
I opened the door to see no surprise, Daring.

"Move!" He said with an angry tone of voice.

So rude!

"Hello, I'm good thank you for asking." I said sarcastically.

"What's this?" Daring asked holding up the video of Rosabella and him.

"The gossip of the school, duh?!" I said proudly.

"Why did you post this?" Daring asked. His face looked like he just bit into a poison apple.

"Sorry, but I'm not the one who posted it. All though I should have." I said with a sad face.

"Haha! Very funny Apple, we know you posted that video!" Daring said not believing me.

"I promise on my fairytale that I didn't post that video! What will make you believe me?" I said.

I can't believe Daring would just throw me under the bus like that!

"Look Apple, I don't know who did this. I will take your word for it this time! But don't think your off the table. I got my eye on you!" Daring said as he stormed out and slammed the door.

What a crabby apple! Whatever, if he doesn't believe me it's his loss.

~*~

Rosabella's POV

When Darling stood up to Blondie like that I was in so much shock. I just can't tell her the actual truth. Not just that but who posted the video? I think it was Apple but who knows at this point. I'm supposed to meet Daring at the library this afternoon to discuss this whole video  situation. Who knows what else this person could do.

*Time skip to the Rosabella and Daring at the library.*

"Rosabella, Is everything okay?" Daring asked with a concerned tone of voice.

"I'm fine. Why do you ask?" I asked.

"Well, I saw Blondie's mirror blog. I'm so fairy sorry!" Daring said with a sad face.

"Its okay. I'm more worried about this whole deal with whoever posted the video. I just don't want them to cause any more damage!" I said as I stomped my foot with anger.

"I have your back and you have mine. Were gonna find out who did this, okay?" Daring said as he calmed me down.

"Okay." I said with a slight smile.

It so good to know that Daring and I have each others backs. No matter what happens we will get through it together. Watch out mystery person, Daring and I are coming for you.

Mystery Person's POV

I'm so proud of myself. I proved that I can ruin Daring and Rosabella's relationship. They may think that they are some kind of cheesy power couple but trust me, there not! They have no idea what else is coming there way. I can just imagine the looks on there face when they see what else I have done. This is just the beginning.