Chapter 13: The Final Plan

Sarah's POV

"Why should I trust you when we've been enemies for so long?" I asked.

Rosabella sighed. "I've always wanted to be evil and flip the script. I just never had the confidence to admit it."

"What about Prince Charming?" I questioned.

Rosabella laughed. "You mean Daring? Ha! I never loved him! How could anyone love a beast?!"

Everything she said sounded very accurate.

"Fine!" I responded. "I'll let you in on everything, but you'll have to learn everything overtime. It's a very long and brutal process!"

Rosabella thanked me and walked away.

Welcome to the team Miss Beauty!

~*~

Darings POV

It's 6:25, Rosabella should be here any minute. Rosabella and I had a plan no gossip girl could defeat!

"Hi Daring!" Rosabella said as she sat down next to me. "Our plan is totally working! Sarah totally thinks I'm evil! We'll figure out who that gossip girl is in no time!"

I hugged rosabella and told her. "That's great! Nothing can-"

Huh?! I accidentally dropped my mirror phone.

"Wait, what is that?" I asked myself.

There was a tiny gold chip glued onto the back of my phone case. It looked like it had a microphone on the inside with tiny initials only dwarfs could read.

"Has that microphone been recording our conversations? Like the one's about the gossip girl?" Rosabella asked.

I nodded back.

I tried to get a better look at the initials when I couldn't help but gasp.

"I knew it was them all along!" I stated.

"Who? What? Daring, what are you talking about?!" Rosabella asked.

"I know who the gossip girl is! They've been lying to us the whole entire time!"

To be continued...