Chapter 14: Life's Thorns. The Final Chapter.

Rosabella's POV

"Daring, where are you going?" I asked.

"To go confront the gossip girl!" He respond. "Just follow me!"

After what felt like we've been walking for days we finally arrived at the students dorm room. Daring and I knocked on the students door until the girl finally opened it.

"What's this?" Daring asked her. "Looks like the initials of A.W. Apple White! If I remember correctly your the daughter of Gaston?"

"I can explain!" Apple begged.

"It better be a good explanation!" I stated.

Apple started to explain everything. "Ever since I was young kid I knew I wanted to be evil, I knew I didn't want to be like my mom and dad. When I first told Daring I was Gaston's daughter that was me trying to be like Gaston since I admired him so much!"

"What about the microphone?" Daring asked.

"I was working with Sarah and a few other girls to try to destroy Darabella. I thought if I planted the microphone there we would always be one step head of all your plans..." Apple admitted.

"How do we know your not lying to us?" I asked.

"I promise on my fairytale that I'm not lying!" Apple begged.

"Who are these other girls and we're can we find them?" Daring asked.

"I can't tell you who they are but if you go to dorm room 332 they should be there." Apple stated.

Daring and I raced out of Apples dorm room to dorm room 332 as fast as possible. When we arrived the door was unlocked. Daring slammed the door open to reveal the others who where inside.

"Sarah?!" Daring spoke with surprise.

"Kitty and Duchess!?" I added.

"Let me guess, Miss Apple White betrayed us and led you guys here?!" Sarah asked.

"I knew we shouldn't have trusted her!" Duchess stated.

"Wait, so Sarah, Kitty, Apple, and Duchess were all the gossip girls?" I asked.

Sarah nodded.

"But how?" Daring pondered.

"Well, before I first moved here I had the three of them do my work for me. Kitty did the filming, Duchess reported all the gossip, Apple took care of all the distractions, and I did all the rest when I arrived!" Sarah said with a proud face.

"Wait, how did you know about us before you moved here?" Daring asked.

"Rosabella, don't you remember me?" Sarah asked.

Rosabella was shocked. "How could I forget?!"

"Best friends forever, until your BFF goes behind your back and starts dating the boy you've liked since first grade!" Sarah yelled.

"I had no idea! You can't still hold a grudge for something little!" I stated.

"Tony Hook, son of Captain Hook. I'm guessing Daring knew about all this?!" Sarah said with a smirk.

"No, I didn't, but that won't change how I feel about her. I will still love her and Darabella will always be endgame!" Daring said with a soft smile.

When Daring was finished we all turned Headmaster Grimm behind us.

"Miss Shapeshifter, Miss Swan, and Miss Cheshire, you are all expelled for the rest of the semester." Headmaster Grimm stated. "You three may come with me to discuss more about punishment. Miss White is already in my office so I came to grab you three next!"

Sarah gave Daring and I an angry glare as she left the room.

"I can't believe it!" I said. "We finally took down the gossip girls!"

"I know right! Now we can finally have some time to ourselves." Daring spoke.

~*~

????? POV

As I was walking down the hallway looking for the Headmasters office I bumped into Sarah Shapeshifter.

"Whatever you do, destroy Darabella for me! I'll get my revenge when the time comes!" Sarah stated.

"I'll try my best." I spoke.

As I was walking to my dorm room I saw just the person I was looking for.

"Hey Rosabella, what's up?" I asked.

Rosabella looked shocked.

"Tony, Tony Hook?" She asked.

I shouted. "Surprise?! We have lot of catching up to do!"

To be continued...

~*~

Authors note:

Hey everyone!
Tysm for all the love and support on this book. I hope you all enjoyed it and had a great time reading it. It was so much fun to write and I so happy to be able to share it with you guys.

Hope you all have a blessed day!

Sincerely,

everafterhexcellence