Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine  

"Babysitting in a Coma"

*Niall's POV*

Louis was let out of the hospital this morning. This afternoon, they tried, but failed, to pull her out of the coma. So it's my second night at the hospital. We're all worried about her though.

Louis and I are staying here in her room tonight. He was certainly staying. After all, she is his sister. I insisted to stay with him and Anna Lee. He finally gave in so around eleven thirty, the guys left and went back to the flat.

Louis and I spread the cots out on the floor that the nurses provided us with.

"Niall?" He asked a few minutes after we had laid down.

"Yeah?" I replied. 

"Do you like Anna Lee?" I froze. He sighed. "Well, that makes two of you so far." My eyebrows furrowed.

"So far?" I asked, "The others have girlfriends besides me and Harry."

"Who knows." He muttered. I stayed silent. "I will eventually let you date her, but the thing is Nialler, when she wakes up---if she wakes up--- she's going to be so overwhelmed. She's my sister for god's sakes! But she doesn't even know! You'll have to prove yourself." He sighed. "Sorry Niall."

"It's okay." I replied quietly. "But would you really let Harry date her?" He hesitated.

"Well... He is my best mate and you know how big of a flirt he is... " He paused. "He'd have to do a whole lot to earn it. Probably more than you. Just think of all the girls he's had a relationship with for a day, banged her, and dumped her."

"You know I would never do that I've never even done it before." I whispered. Louis turned to me surprised.

"Really?" He asked, "I thought you did it with that girl you-"

"No." I said cutting him off.

"But when we played truth or dare that one time-" He started. I cut him off again.

"I lied." His mouth dropped open.

"You don't lie in truth or dare." He said. I shrugged.

"I knew you guys would be on my back if I told you that I don't believe in sex before marriage." I replied. He raised an eyebrow.

"Are you serious?" He demanded. I shrugged again.

"Just don't tell the boys. I'm not like Harry, Lou. Sure I've kissed girls, but it's not like it was even French kissing for god sake." I said. He nodded.

"That kind of makes me feel better." He replied. I smiled in the darkness.