Chapter Five

Chapter Five

"Babysitting at the Mall"

"I am not trying anything on." I said, crossing my arms on my chest. Louis pouted.

"Please?" I rolled my eyes at his puppy dog face.

"No way." I replied. I turned around the see Harry having a devilish smirk on his face. He whispered to Liam who whispered to Zayn who whispered to Louis who started to jump up and down and shriek before going to whisper in Niall's ear. A smirk crossed Niall's face and he walked towards me.

"No way." I said, backing up. Niall just smirked before grabbing me and throwing me over his shoulder like I weighed nothing.

"Yes way!" He said, opening the door to the dressing room.

He sat me down on the ground before running out and slamming the door. I got up and twisted the doorknob, and pushed. I realized they must be standing in front of the door.

A pile of clothes were thrown over the door.

"Try something on!" Harry yelled.

"Fine!" I screamed back. I looked through the pile of clothes. Wow, I really like some of this stuff... But I'm always right, not wrong. I smirked. I'm going to prove it.

"I tried something on! Can I come out now?" I asked. The door swung open and I ran out past the boys and out of the store. Where to go, where to go... Where they wouldn't look! Victoria's Secret! I ran inside to the very back of the store and pretended to be interested in the lacy bras.

"Can I help you?" Asked a snooty looking woman. I smiled nervously.

"I'm just looking, thank you." I replied. She nodded briskly and walked away to help another customer. I knew this was a brilliant place to hide! Until, of course, Louis walked through the door.

I rolled my eyes. Any normal guy wouldn't walk into Victoria's Secret. Only Louis. The snooty woman walked over to him.

"May I help you?" She asked. He smiled brightly.

"Yes, I was looking for some thongs?" I couldn't help it. I burst into laughter and the woman's face was pure shock.

Louis turned to see where the laughter came from and he smirked mischievously when he saw me. I ducked my head and crawled under the display table. I heard footsteps nearing and I bit my lip. The table cloth lifted up and I was greeted by Louis' face.

"Hello, love." He said, smirking.

"Hi!" I squeaked.

"Why did you leave?" He asked seriously, the smirk dropping off of his face.

"Because I didn't want to try any clothes on." I said firmly. The smirk reappeared on his face.

"Oh really now." He said, crawling closer to me.

"Y-y-yes." I stuttered. I felt his breath on my neck and I turned to look at him. He froze.

"You look just like my mum." He whispered. I looked at him confused. He shook his head.

"I guess I miss her." He said sniffling. I hugged him warmly.

"I'm sorry, Lou. At least you have one." I said, muttering the last sentence. He looked at me in surprise.

"You don't have a mum?"

"Uh, no." I cleared my throat. "She and my dad divorced when I was a baby." Louis nodded.

"My parents did the same, except I was three and my mum got remarried not long after." The table cloth suddenly was lifted up, exposing a laughing Harry and Zayn.