Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

(Anna Lee's POV)

I heard someone talking. I couldn't really make out the words because who ever it was, they were mumbling to themselves. I tried to move my hand.

It twitched. I screamed with joy inside. I was waking up! Next, I moved my legs. Ah. Movement felt so good in my sore body. With all the energy I could muster, I opened my eyes. I saw Harry sitting on my hospital bed with his mouth open staring at me.

"Hello, Harry." I said. He stared at me. "You should probably go get a doctor." He suddenly jumped up and ran out of the room. I rolled my eyes and surveyed the room. How long have I been out? I wondered.

"Almost two days, my dear." A voice answered. I turned to see a doctor walking into the room. I blushed when I realized I must have said my thoughts aloud. Harry followed him in, on his cell phone, probably talking to the boys.

"Yes, Louis. She's awake. Get over here now. Okay. Bye!" He snapped his phone shut and smiled at me. I grinned back.

"Okay, Miss Tomlinson. How are you feeling?" The doctor asked. I shrugged.

"Like normal. But... Why am I here?"

"You drank alcohol and you have a serious allergy." He said. I narrowed my eyes and looked over at Harry.

"Which one of you idiots gave me alcohol?" I asked. Harry grinned sheepishly.

"Sorry. It's my fault. Louis and I traded the vodka for the water a couple days ago." He replied, biting his lip to keep from laughing. "I guess we forgot to switch it back." The doctor waved his thermometer at Harry.

"Young man, learn some common sense. You DO NOT TRADE WATER AND VODKA. THAT'S STUPID. Kids these days." He muttered the last part to himself.

"Miss Tomlinson?" I snapped my head towards him. "You are free to leave whenever you'd like." I grinned.

"Thanks doc." I said.

"No problem." He replied, shutting the door behind him. I turned to Harry and we burst out laughing. I stopped laughing and replaced it with an evil smirk.

"Wanna play a prank on the guys?" I asked. He looked at me suspiciously.

"What do you have in mind?"

*****************

Five minutes later, I was pretending to be back in a coma. I heard the four boys trample in the room.

"I thought she was awake Harry!" I heard Louis yell.

"Oh, she was." Harry said in a sad voice. "But then she went back into the coma." I heard sighs and groans of frustrations. I felt them all come around my bed.