Tricked

"What is it you wanted to talk to me about?" Dominique asked as she had just arrived to the café Jeanne invited her too.

It was early afternoon and lunch was just beginning to be served. Jeanne had called Dominique down to the café for lunch, and to tell her about the plan.

"You seriously think that human is going to listen to you? Why do you even want to talk to him? He's a horrible person for what he had done to you!" Dominique shouted making everyone's attention turn to them.

"Keep your voice down Dominique, your disrupting people. Besides, I still love Vanitas. Yes, he isn't perfect, but I can't go on with out him. I love him, Dominique." Jeanne said on the verge of tears just thinking about him. She loved Vanitas, even though she hated to admit it.

Dominique sighed, "there is no stopping Love. But if he ever does anything horrible to you again, he'll have to deal with me." She said clenching her hands into fists.

________________________

It was late evening by the time Noé had been able to finally trick Vanitas in to waiting by an alley way, saying "there was a curse bearer spotted in that area." Jeanne had told Noé to trick him to go there and wait until she would appear and force him to talk to her.

"Stupid Noé, how long would I have to wait here." Vanitas growled to himself as he inpatients waited for the "curse bearer" to appear. It was almost nighttime as the sky started to get darker and darker by the second.

Footsteps could be heard walking down the narrow alley way, making Vanitas jump into position ready to fight whatever it was that showed itself. Then the footsteps stopped.

"Hello?" He called out as he walked a little ways into the alley. Normally he was smarter than to walk in to what could be a trap, but normally the curse bearer would have showed themselves.

"Hello?" Vanitas called again walking farther in to see an outline of a figure.

"Hello."

"Who are you? What are you doing out here at this time of night? Show yourself!" Said Vanitas.

The figure began to walk forward as the moonlight spilled over them revealing themselves to Vanitas.

"....Jeanne....." he breathed out with a list of words.

"Vanitas, just listen to me." She said as she slowly keeps closer to him.

Vanitas's face turned stern as he became face to face to Jeanne. "What is there to say." He asked.

"First of all, there is a lot to be said and questions to be asked."