Walks

Luca stood outside of Jeanne's bedroom door with Dominique deciding wether or not to go in.

"It's been like this for two days now. She only comes out when she is needed." Luca said as Dominique sighed.

"I don't understand that damn human. He kept spouting about how "oh, I'm going to marry Jeanne one day!" And "I love Jeanne so much!" Then he goes and cruelly rejects her!" Dominique hissed in pure anger. "I new that guy was the worst!"

Luca nodded in agreement as they focused their attention back to the door.

"Should we go in?" questioned Luca.

"No, let's let her be for awhile longer. She probably won't be happy if we barged in on her while she is in this state."  Dominique said as she and Luca walked away.

Jeanne knew that Dominique and Luca were worried about her, but she didn't want them to see this side to her. She didn't want them to feel pity on her because she knew Vanitas was a horrible person, but she complete looked over that fact when she noticed the change in her heart.

Sitting on her bed she wiped away the tears that rolled down her cheek as she then got up and opened a window. Being held up inside all day was starting to get suffocating, she felt as if she needed fresh air, maybe a walk could help her.

Checking to make sure nobody had come in to her room, she got up on to the window sill and grabbed hold of some of the vines that strongly stuck to the manor.

"I must be crazy, having to sneak out of the manor like this just to avoid contact." She laughed to herself as she descended to the ground from the second story.

Brushing off her dress, Jeanne began to head towards town. All she wanted was to clear her head and enjoy a nice walk through town, while taking the time to enjoy the scenery of France that she barely ever got to see.

It was a pleasant walk as Jeanne stopped at a small cafe and picked up a small to go box of pastries, when she realized where she was. It brought back all the memories of that day she was here with Vanitas. She wished so much they could go back to those day, the days where she never realized her feelings.

As Jeanne walked out of the cafe deep in thought she stumbled backwards, falling to the ground in the process. Jeanne was ready for the pain to strike but none ever came, just a very soft landing.

Jeanne opened her eyes and saw she was laying on a man's chest.

"If you don't mind, I would like to get up now. I don't feel like becoming your bed." Came an all to familiar voice.

Looking up in a hurry Jeanne saw the one person she longed to see, but yet dreaded on facing. "V-Vanitas..."