⊿ 8|| don't know what hurts more, fighting or the acid fog

"you called another one of my best friends a psycho

"you called another one of my best friends a psycho."

.+**+.+**+.+**+.

"Jessica. Jessica. Jessica, it's time to go." Bellamy's loud voice causes her to groan and get up from her position on the floor, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. Letting out a yawn, she stretches her body as she slowly follows behind Bellamy and Charolette, holding her side. "Anybody out here? Jones!"

"Over here!" Jones' shout completely wakes her up as she gasps, dashing in the opposite direction of his voice.

"Jessica get back here!" Bellamy's rough voice is ignored as Jessica frantically searches for the poor boy she left behind. Jessica rounds a particularly thick tree and the wind is suddenly knocked out of her when she sees Atom's wrecked body. A scream echoes throughout the forest as Jessica dashes over to Atom, tears in her eyes.

"Shit. Atom, oh my god." Jessica whispers, hovering her hands over Atom's blister covered face.

"Kill me. Kill me..... kill .... me." Jessica presses her shaking lips together and slowly looks up when she feels a big hand land on her shoulder. Bellamy looks down at her and squeezes her shoulder for comfort.

"Don't be afraid." Charolette says, handing a knife to Bellamy.

"Go back to camp. Both of you." Bellamy says, emotion showing clearly in his voice as he speaks to his hunting group, Charolette and Jessica. Jessica gets up and back pedals into a tree watching as Clarke comes up and talks to Bellamy. Jessica doesn't hear a word they say as she slowly turns and walks to the drop ship.

.+**+.+**+.+**+.

Somehow the whole group manage to catch up to another and they all strolled into camp at night.

"I've gotta get to Jasper. I'll need boiled water to make the medicine." Clarke says as she begins to make her way through the crowd, Finn and Jessica following closely behind. Jessica faintly hears Bellamy tell the group to get Clarke whatever she needs.

"It's about time! They were gonna kill Jasper. Did you get the medicine?" Octavia says to Clarke as she dashes out of the drop ship and over to the trio.

"Who?" Jessica says harshly.

"It was Murphy." Octavia replies, her voice filled with venom as she points to the boy. Jessica makes an angry sound as she walks over to him.

"John!" Murphy instantly turned around with a smile, not smirk, on his face, arms outstretched.

"Sweetheart!" Before Jessica could talk to him about Jasper, Murphy pulled her into a giant hug, being careful to not squeeze her injured side. All of Jessica angry soon started to diminished as Murphy whispered to her how he was worried about her.

"Octavia, just stay there. Please stay back." Bellamy's distressed voice causes Jessica to slightly pull away from Murphy's warm embrace.

"Why?" Hearing Octavia, Jessica instantly knew why Bellamy was so digressed and tried to go over to help him with Octavia. Murphy had other plans. Instead of letting her go, he picked her up bridal style and carried her closer to them, so that she could see what was happening and so that he could still hold her.

"Atom." Octavia's face scrunches up in pain as she looks about Atom's blister covered face. Jessica instantly starts walking over to the younger girl, wanting to comfort her.

"Tav-"

"No Maddy. Just no." Octavia's outstretched hand pulls Jessica to a stop, her heart hurting for her friend as Octavia begins to walk away.

"O.... O... O please." Bellamy's voice sounds even more desperate than before, making Jessica's heart feel heavy. Murphy comes up behind her and wraps her arms around her upper torso.

"Lose anyone here?" Bellamy says, masking his emotions and going back into leader position. Jessica honestly thought it was hot when guys were in touch with their emotions but of course, nobody asked her.

"No." Murphy said before laying a kiss on the top of Jessica's head, Jessica then squeezing his toned arms.

"Jasper?" Her best friend's name snaps her out of the sad trance she was in and Jessica stands up straight, pushing herself out Murphy's arms and next to Bellamy, waiting for his answer.

"Still breathing. Barely. I tried to take him out but your psycho little sister-" Murphy is cut off suddenly when Bellamy shoved him back. Murphy looks confused before Bellamy lifts him up from his collar, his face so filled with furry that even Satan couldn't compare.

"My whAT?! MY WHAT?!" Bellamy screeches while a dangling Murphy moves from being shocked to indifferent.

"Your little sister." Murphy says, shoving himself out of Bellamy's hold. Jessica didn't know who to comfort, the boy who was kind to her or the one that made her feel things she hadn't felt before.

"That's right; my little sister. Got something else to say about her?" Bellamy says to Murphy his voice cold as stares Murphy down. John being John shows not a single hint of being afraid.

"Nothing. Sorry." John says impassively. Bellamy glares at Murphy before leaving. Jessica moves to leave into the drop ship but is stopped by Murphy before she can even move 2 feet.

"Hey, Maddy wait. You barely got here and you're already leaving me?" Murphy says grabbing a hold of her forearm. Jessica scoffs and shakes her head as she yanks her arm out of his hold.

"You went after Jasper despite the fact that I asked you not too and you called another one of my best friends a psycho. So yes, John. I'm fucking leaving you." Jessica ignores Murphy's sad expression and the pain in her chest that it caused as she swivels and walks into the drop ship to check on Jasper.

.+**+.+**+.+**+.

"I'm really sorry about Atom." Clarke says sincerely, stretching her arm out to hold the younger girl's hand.

"Yeah me too, Tav." Jessica says, from next to Jasper. "I tried to pull him with me but-"

"I guess we're going to have to get used to people dying down here, aren't we? But not you. You hear me? You are not allowed to die." Octavia says to Jasper, as she sits down next to Jessica and grabs the boy's hand.

"Yeah, Jellybean. You have three lovely people waiting for you. Oh and me too." Jessica says softly, smiling at the three lovely people, Clarke, Octavia, and Monty.

.+**+.+**+.+**+.

Hehehehehhehe I liked these two chapters.

If you couldn't tell, I felt guilt for not updating in so long. So here we're two important chapters. Well at least I think they were important.

I also made a new cover for this book! Yay! Finally!

I'm also planning on updating again soon and adding a cast list.

Big things are coming our way!

Love, Daisy.