⊿ 4|| the failed rescue mission

"Why are you so wet?"

.+**+.+**+.+**+.

Jessica felt like a spy.

Clarke hadn't allowed her to go on Jasper's rescue mission and Jessica was going to listen but then she remembered that she's a bad bitch and doesn't listen to no one.

She was making her way through the trees behind Jasper's search group, ducking behind trees, jumping over logs; overall having a great fucking time. The group was moving slowly so she decided she would try to climb up a tree.

Jessica was about to jump to the next tree when they all stop and looked behind them. Jessica quickly sat on the branch she was on and ducked behind the tree, cursing when she heard Clarke's voice call out to her.

"Okay Jessica you can come out now!"

Jessica slowly came down from the tree, stumbling when she landed on the ground; she now realized with a twitch of her mouth that the tree wasn't even thick enough to hide her body and made her way over to the group, a small smile on her face.

"Um... hey guys." Jessica said grabbing her throbbing side as she stopped in front of the group, scratching at her right cheek with the other hand. "What are you guys doing out here?"

"Cut the crap, Jess and let's go, we're losing daylight." Clarke said as she grabbed Jessica's arm and began the trek once again.

"What's the rush, princess?" Bellamy voice rang out loud and clear as Jessica turned around to face the very attractive male.

"I know you ain't calling me princess." She stated, arms folded across her chest. Her gaze was intense enough to make Bellamy uncomfortable, which was incredibly rare for the Casanova but seemed to always happen around the confident brunette. He, instead, switched his gaze from her to the blonde next to her with a gaze almost as intense.

"Put the gun away Bellamy."

"Why don't you make him." Murphy said as he approached Wells, shoving him back a bit.

"Oh my god, let's chill a bit yeah?" Jessica said as she pushed back Murphy, holding onto his arm as he retreated back to Bellamy's side.

"Jasper screamed when they moved him. That mean's he's alive; there's no time to waste." The tension in the air was thick enough to cut with a knife as Clarke glared at Bellamy who glared right back, his gun still out.

"You call this a rescue party. Let's split up! Princess you're with me!" Finn yelled as he came into sight of the group and grabbed his princess and began walking with her in tow. Jessica's face turned confused as she blurted out,