⊿ 6|| you get a threat! You get a threat! You all get a threat!

"You can't just throw promises like that around if you don't completely and utterly believe in them

"You can't just throw promises like that around if you don't completely and utterly believe in them."

.+**+.+**+.+**+.

Jessica was tired.

When the group started going back to camp, everyone was drained from the day they had so they decided to rest for a little. They had found a big enough space for to for all of them and everyone was resting against the trees, silent except for the small moans coming from Jasper and the very talkative Jessica and Murphy.

"How can you still look beautiful with dirt and blood smeared on your face?" Murphy says, chuckling, as he smiles at her. (A/n: cringing so hard)

"It a gift, babe. Just like how you manage to get everyone to hate you." Jessica laughs at the face Murphy makes in response.

"Ain't that right." Bellamy's comment is followed by Murphy rolling his light blue eyes.

"What's right? J being blindly beautiful or everyone hating me?" Murphy blurts out.

Jessica laughs again, before saying "Both." A smirk on her face as Bellamy stares at her for a few seconds before lowering his gaze to the dirt.

Bellamy hasn't said anything directly at Jessica since earlier that day and honestly, Jessica was a little upset. Although they had only had a few encounters, most unhappy, Jessica still felt a connection to the curly haired man.

But she had her people and she certainly didn't need Bellamy to be a part of that.

"Hey Jess, can you come over here?" Clarke says, brows furrowed, face filled with concern and worry. Jessica hurriedly got up and walked over to where Clarke was sitting, a good couple feet away from the rest of them, careful to not put too much pressure on her right side since it still occasionally hurting.

"If you keep doing that face, it gonna get stuck like that." Jessica said, smiling brightly at the blonde. Clarke looked up her, tears shining in the blonde's eyes.

"Jess, I don't know if I can do this. I- I don't know what to do and everyone's counting on me. Always looking at me and-" Clarke's whispering is cut off when she sees Finn look over at them, she sends him a small fake smile before looking back at Jessica.

Clarke breathed out a shaky breath as Jessica crouched down in front of her. "Look, you are just about the strongest person I'be ever had the pleasure of meeting. Clarke, you can do this. You can do anything you set your brilliant mind on. And we don't know what else is coming our way but just know..." She wrapped an arm around the girl's shoulders as Clarke leans into her. "That I'll always be right here for you."