Last Day of School

So here there it goes. My last day at school. Not ever, obviously. But not very long ago was my last day at school.

My last day of seeing friends, teachers and even the classrooms. I never thought it could be such an emotional day, but it really was.

Okay, so next year I'm coming back. Same school and maybe the same teachers, but not all of my friends. Most are going to different collages and others to different countries but I will still see them again. Just because I won't see them everyday, which makes me sad.

'Sad' is the wrong word. Heartbroken, gutted, upset, broken are a few that come straight to mind. Most if the people I've seen almost everyday for as almost as long as I can remember and not seeing them is going to feel strange as hell.

Most of them are going to different collages but others I will see but I'm not too sure if I want to. For the past few weeks I've not really spoken and to be honest it feels like I'm being ignored. The last day was great, upsetting but happy never the less.

We all spoke, took photos, laughed together, cried together but it all seemed great. But after that, we haven't really spoken. And it breaks my heart.

Exams have started and my life revolves around that and so I bid you adieu as I need to revise for something I'm probably going to fail in anyway.