Please Read

This is not an update, I'm sorry everyone.

I just want you all to know that, I'm having a hard time making this story done.

Yes, I admit that these past few months, I became really busy and lazy at the same time and just last week, I decided to take a rest from works and other stressful shits to continue this story, but this heartbreaking news suddenly popped out...

As you all know, Kim Jonghyun, my Jonghyun is one of the main characters of this story and he's one of my instrument and inspiration to continue this but after hearing the news... I felt really broken, I'm too broke inside.

It pains me so much that I didn't stop crying the whole night.

I just love him so much. I'm a Shawol, and losing my bias is no joke. I even thought of following him, like end my life for real but I know he won't like it. He will be mad at me.

I'm trying to move on with the help of my co-Shawols and other fandom especially EXO-Ls, my fam as well. That makes me thankful.

So, as I was saying, I will still continue this story, just please give me time to heal and I hope you can still wait for me.

And to my beloved Jonghyun. Let's meet again, even you're not an idol anymore, even you're just a simple person like me or anything that you want to be and by that time, please, stay...

I love you so much and you did great, Jonghyunnie.. ♡♡ you will always be remembered, not as an idol who passed away but a “brave fighter who lost the battle between life and death.”

Sorry for the drama! Smile everyone and thank you! ^^

-Kate.

PS. I made an update to my other stories since I do have drafts of it and I also published a new one, you can check it if you want. :)