Wrong 14

14.

And you say, "Let's run away now,
I'll meet you when I'm out of my tux at the back door,

●ω●

Luhan wants to run back to her and find Irene.

But he can't.

He can't when he's being watched by Seohyun's father. He can't even talk to his parents about Irene and what Seohyun's dad did to her.

He can't right now when he's already inside the church, in front of the altar. Everyone who he barely knows are staring at him while they're waiting for the bride to come.

Yes, today is Luhan and Seohyun's wedding. Of course, he doesn't want to marry her, we all know that since the very beginning but he doesn't have any choice now when Irene is being held by Seohyun's dad.

He still remember how Seohyun's dad told him that he won't even see Irene again if he won't marry his daughter. Blackmail, yes.

He looks at Seohyun's dad who is now watching his every move intently. He gave him a glare but he knows it won't help him with the situation right now.

He heard the receptionist giving a signal that the ceremony will start after five minutes.

He shut his eyes tight. Images of Yoona from last night flood inside his mind, every memories from last night stays vividly in his mind. He will never forget that.

Yoona is the only one who he wants to marry and share his whole life with.

When the church bell starts ringing, all the memories became black.

A tear fell.

*

Yoona heard her phone ringing, with pounding heart she answered it immediately. "Hello?"

"Noona!"

She sighs in relief "Oh my god, Taehyung." she exclaimed, she's been waiting for Taehyung to call her the moment she told her dongsaeng that Irene was held by Seohyun's dad. "Are you okay? Where are you now?"

"Noona, I'm fine." Taehyung answered, Yoona can hear his heavy panting "I'm with my friends and we already saw Irene. Seohyun's dad hide her inside the basement."

"Oh god, thank you." She whispered "Is she okay now? Please take her home, Taehyung."

"No," Taehyung answered "we have to stop Luhan-hyung to marry that girl, first."

"What are you tal—"

"There's no time now, noona!" Taehyung exclaimed, she heard some movements from the other line "Please save my brother from marrying that girl, Yoona-unnie. Please.." she heard Irene, her voice sounds too tired like she's in pain

That makes her heart stings.

"Stop him.." Irene mumbles

Without any hesitations, Yoona immediately run outside her apartment and hailed a taxi towards the church.

In less than ten minutes, she already reached the front of the church.

She heard the church bell rings, the wooden door swung open.

And there she saw him, standing in tux with his best man beside him.

She doesn't know that this will be too painful. Seeing another girl wearing a nice wedding gown that seems like too familiar for her, of course it is, she personally designed it for her own wedding.

She just stands there watching Seohyun wraps her hand around Luhan's arm as they walk slowly in front of the altar.

The ceremony starts as well as the tears from her tired eyes.

Seohyun faces Luhan, she's beautiful. There's no doubt about that. She starts saying her vow in front of the microphone.

Please save him..

Don't let him marry that girl..

Don't let him marry the wrong girl.

Yoona shut her eyes as she let the last year fell. She clutch the dress that she's wearing and make heavy steps inside the church.

Everyone is waiting for Luhan to say his vow. There's a thickening silence covered the whole place.

He's just looking at Seohyun while the latter keeps glaring at him, telling him to continue.

But he can't. There's no way he will marry her.

"I'm sorry, but—"

Someone stops him.

"Stop!!"

Everyone inside turns their head at the entrance of the church in confusion.

Yoona breathes. "Don't marry her, Luhan!" she said that echoes inside the spacious place "I won't let you marry her, I won't let you marry the wrong girl. You're mine and I won't let anyone take you from me!"

Luhan chuckles and everyone's attention are on him when he starts laughing loud enough because of the mic in front of him.

"W-why are you l-laughing, you idiot!!" Yoona exclaimed, she's blushing really hard because of too much embarrassment

"I'm sorry." he laughed "It's just that, you're so cute when you're like that."

Yoona wants to kill him but she should control herself because they're inside a church for Pete's sake.

"Of course, I'm yours." Luhan said and everyone is more than confused. Luhan was about to go to Yoona when Seohyun held his hand, glaring at him.

Luhan stares at her emotionless before he shoved her hand away. Before Seohyun's father could react, another loud steps was heard from the entrance of the church.

They saw Irene who has a huge bruise in her face with Taehyung, Taeyong and Jimin.

Luhan's parents stood up in shock. "Juhyun? What happened to you?!" her mother gasps

Seohyun's dad cursed under his breath.

"Mom, dad!" Irene exclaimed "Don't let her marry my brother!"

"What are you talking about—"

"Dad, the reason why he wants his daughter to marry oppa because they're planning to own the company!" Irene said "He kept me inside the basement and hurt me after saying all of those!"

Everyone inside gasps in shock.

Luhan's dad faces Seohyun's father and gave him a punch straight on his face "How dare you!!" he exclaimed

Irene run towards her dad and hug him to stop him before he could kill Seohyun's dad.

"Let's stop this damn wedding!!" her dad yells before he point a finger on Seohyun's dad "I will file a case and I will make sure that the rest of your life will be inside the jail."

Luhan run towards Yoona. Yoona welcomes him with a hug.

They just embrace each other while the whole place turns into chaos. They don't care anyway.

As long as they have each other, they don't care about the place or the situation.

The important things is, they love each other.

●ω●

...tbc [계속]