Chapter 4

Jake had text me that night. Like I jokingly said he should. He hoped I had got home safely. But that's all I've heard from him since. I've tried not to think to much about it, it was probably a joke and we were both drunk.

I trudged into college on Monday morning all tired from a boring weekend. I was then immediately rugby tackled by my friends: Josh, Danny and Luke. I laugh as they engulf me in a hug.

'Did ya miss us? I know you did. You were crying all weekend about it. Oh wait you don't cry, you were um err moody about it...' Josh's attempt at teasing

 'What the hell bro? You started off great then lost it!' Danny moaned

'You fucked up bad mate.' Luke teased.

'Piss off!' Josh said shoving them.

I laughed at them, squabbling like 4 year olds.

I had been friends with these boys since the first week of college. I met Josh on our first day as neither of us new anyone so we hung together. Danny is in my Art class so we met then as we sat next to each other. And Luke is in my chemistry class. We met cause we were lab partners. And they all play for the same football team in college so slowly but surely they've become mates and I've got closer to them too! Not literally like stood right in front of them thing, that would be creepy. I like having them as friends because they are funny, they are always joking round and taking the piss. But they are better than girls sometimes, as they don't bitch or compare. Plus I can be all tomboy and myself around them and they don't care.

Class started so they swaggered off to sports and I went to my class. English.....Great. I hate English, I'm dropping it as soon as I can. The teacher is so boring as well. Whist she was talking I let my mind drift off. I was thinking about the party and how much fun it was, I'm going to another one in a few weeks as well, that will be good. Get drunk again. My mind wandered to Jake. He was really nice to me that night, wasn't to cocky either.

'Cyra!!' I snapped out of my daydream to see the teacher, and the whole class staring at me.

'Could you please give me the answer to the question?' She ''Politely'' asks. Bitch. She knew I was in a daydream, but luckily I get this a lot so I know exactly what to say.

'I'm sorry I don't quite understand the question you asked.' Works like a charm every time because they have to not only repeat the question without you asking them too so they can't tell if you were listening or not, but they also explain it and dumb it down for you to make it easier.

She sneered at me. 'I can't really simplify it anymore for you, I think its quite understandable. Who killed George?'

I blushed, that was a really easy question so now it seems I'm stupid. Fuck! 'Um Daniel?'

'Wrong!' she hissed then turned to the rest of the class. 'Didn't I just say that although we are lead to believe its Daniel, it is actually someone else?' the class mumbles in agreement.

What a massive bitch! Urgh I hate her!

When class finished I went outside to find Lil and everyone. I kind of have two groups of friends, who then sometimes separate out to form my closest group of friends. I have the 3 boys, but they have their friends. Then I have my other group, but I am mostly closest to Lillybeth, Sasha and Thea. And my closest group usually consists of Lilbeth, Josh, Danny, Luke and Thea. She's actually going out with Josh and they are the cutest couple ever, they are so loved up and tease each other its adorable. I went and plopped down next to Lil.

'Hey chica!' She hugs me. 'Heard anything from Jake yet?'

'Nope. I think he may have been eaten by man-eating blankets.' I joke.

'Well to take your mind of him, I have some exciting news!!' She grins

'What?!' I ask excitedly.

Her grin widens. She loves this, knowing something exciting. I give her an exasperated look.

She draws in a deep dramatic breath 'Well....' OH MY GOD SHES SO ANNOYING!!

'Just spit it out for god's sake!' I say frustrated.

'James likes you.' she smiles again pleased with herself.

'Green eyed, black hair James?' I ask.

'Yeah'

'What! How do you know?'

'I overheard him telling his mate that he thought you were hot and wants to take you out.' She says happily.

'Pfft yeah right, you proaberly heard wrong or got the wrong Cyra.' I argue

'There are no other Cyra.' she sates.

I brush away her comment. We carry on eating lunch and chatting about other stuff. At the end of lunch I am standing up to say bye to the girls, when James comes over.

'Hey Cyra.' he says smiling.

'Hey.' I smile back.

'Want to head to Art then?'

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, he's in my art class and is on my table so we're friends.

'Yeah.' I grab my bag and start walking with him. We chat about the weekend then we talk about the party.

'You looked so fucking hot at the party!! Like damn!' He turned to me and grinned.

I laughed. 'Thanks.'

'I couldn't take my eyes off you.' he smiles shyly.

I blush 'Aww that's sweet'

'So um do you want to grab a meal sometime?'

CLIFFHANGER OOOOO

Short sneaky chapter for you all :) please keep reading, commenting, voting etc.!! It means so much! Thank you to everyone who already has!!

May xo

'