Chapter 2

Its Saturday night and Lil and I are getting ready to go to a party. One of the boys in the year above is having a massive 18th and Lil got us invited. It's a massive house party and is rumoured to have lots of booze, drugs, loud music and his house is apparently massive.

'I have nothing to wear!' I whine to Lilly with my head in my half empty wardrobe as I had thrown most of the clothes on the floor.  Lilly sighed at me and put her phone down. Its easy for her! She looks stunning in a white body con skirt with a silver sequin band then a pattern at the bottom, which fits her very well and emphasises how slim she is, with a white cami tucked in. The white contrast beautifully with her tanned skin. She finishes the outfit with brown smoky eye, white and silver sparkly heals and her hair is done in neat beach curls. She looks like a really hot angel, absolutely gorgeous. I don't even know how I'm friends with her, I live in jeans the whole time.

She strides over and fishes round in my wardrobe. Pulling out something black she hands it to me. I hold it out and realise its my black body con dress which she made me buy last year and I have never worn. I don't really like wearing dresses, let alone tight one.

'I'm not wearing this.' I protest

'Yes you are,' She states. 'Besides what else can you find to wear that's appropriate.'

Damn it she got me.

'You look hot in it, trust me. It's all badass like you' She grins mischievously.

I rolled my eyes and put it on. I does look quite good I have to admit. Now my boobs have grown again and my bum is more perky because of my squats. It hugs my figure perfectly, coming up to my collar bone and stopping at just above my knees it makes a perfect length. I put on my cross pendant. Lilly hands me some black heels and red lippy. I glared at her and shake my head. But she just nods and holds them out. I reluctantly take them and put them on. I tie my hair into a messy bun and put on my black leather jacket.

'Wow you look like such a badass!! An incredibly hot badass!!' Lilly gasps.

We take quite a few pictures and then head out to the taxi we booked when we hear it honking. We were just happily enjoying the ride downtown when Feeling Good by Muse came on the radio.

'Oh my god!!' I shout spinning on Lil. We both giggle. When we were in year 9 we made up a really sexual dance to this song as we thought we were really cool.

We both started doing the dance as best we could in the back of the cab, laughing away. When ever it said 'And I'm feeling good' we would look at each other and say it with the best creepy/sexual face we can pull. The taxi driver must have thought we were mental but it certainly made me happy and gave me a confidence boost. This is going to be a good night.

Like and share please :)

May xo