Say My Name

He wrapped his arms around my waist and my body responded immediately. A shiver ran down my spine when the crisp night air touched my exposed flesh.

I remember how I couldn't help the wide smile that had formed on my lips. I remembered the way his eyes gleamed under the light of the moon. I had always felt a sense of safety in his presence. I had long prayed for a man like him. Finally having him had felt dream like - in reality it turned out to be more of a nightmare than anything.

My face was a soggy messy stained with tears and snot - chills ran through my body and I quivered under the steady stream of water. Folding over in agony, I struggled to draw breath. Fighting to stay upright through a spell of nausea and dizziness my hand grabbed the first thing it touched. I was sprawled on the bathroom tile immediately and unconscious just as quickly.

Slowly coming to it sometime later, I was blinded by the chlorine rinse that fell from the shower head blistering my already dry eyes. Soaking in a circle of my urine, I gagged at the feel of it on my skin. My knees buckled beneath me as I tried to stand but it in the end I prevailed.

The tender parts of my skin that got hurt was already a dark purple color. There were areas that ached to the touch but I had grown immune to the pain.

Stepping out of the shower after washing the filt away, I quickly wrapped my body in a fresh towel. The thin cloth did little to stop the cold air from picking at my raw flesh. Wasting no time I padded across the room to where I kept my nightime wear. The thin material stretched across my chest, areolas pressed hard against the fabric on my top.

The days when I had time like this to my self, where what I lived for most. I sunk into the mattress, the springs already nugging into my side but this like the cold air would not keep me from slumber. I ignored the dull pain and pulled the covers over my head.

The fatigue of day had taken me under. The peace slumber brought me was unmatched. It was simple bliss.

Everthing was slowly fading into a dull hush when warm hand snaked up my skirt. A sharp pinch startled me awake- my nipples stinging beneath the thin cotten

My blood ran cold.

Looking up at him, I gulped at the hunger I saw in his eyes. His jaw was clenched so hard the vein at his temple pulsed green down his neck. He burried his face in my neck and made quick work pulling my trousers to my ankles. I wasn't ready but that had never stopped him.

Spreading my legs wide, he caressed my flesh. My body went rigid under his touch. I could feel the heat off his body, his desire pressing firmly against my thigh.

I held my breath in anticipation of what was to come.

I knew it was time.

"Say my name,'' he said - face still buried in my neck.

"Chase"

"Again"

"Chase," I breathed out. A long groan fell from his lips as he lowered himself into me.

I stilled.

My body went stiff against his, my heart racing in my chest. Feeling him pull away, I closed my eyes tight - not wanting to see him looking down at me. I flinched when I felt his hand on my face. My body clenching up again. His strides were surprisingly soft, pleasurable even. He pressed egar kisses on my lips, nibbling at the plump flesh. His tongue followed behind the trail of his asault only to be replaced by his lips pulling and sucking on mine.

I felt his hands snake between our bodies, and I whimpered as two of his fingers teased my sensitive spot.

I almost gasped at the pleasure.

This was unlike our usually encounters and I couldn't help the anxiety that started to build up in the pit of stomach. His touch was gentle. His fingers all but danced on my skin, even at the point when they'd grip me, it was never too much. I found myself arching into his body and at the back of my mind I gagged. Tears stream down my face from the emense pleasure my body was experiencing and like a true betrayal my lips parted - falling from them was a delicate moan.

His pace was steady. It was purposefully. His fingers continued to please me, the other hand pressing into the skin at my sides. His grip pulled me down to meet his every stride and I felt him twitch inside of me while his body was burning up above mine.

I opened my eyes, curious about the pleasure he was administering and was surprised to find him looking down at me. Chase was a site to behold. Unthinking, I reach up and ran my fingers through his hair — gripping the strands beneath my fingers, I pulled.

His knees buckled and the hand on my hip froze. A throaty grown ripped from between his lips then he strained against my insides- growing even bigger. His length pressed into me while he released and I too found my self falling over the edge of bliss. He rested between my legs. Pulling his hands from between our bodies his weight fell on my small frame. Too stunned to think straight, I watched in a daze as he brought his hands to my lips.

His sharp look was all the instruction I needed to take them into my mouth and ensure they were clean when he took them back. He removed his two fingers and through blurry eyes I watched him pull from me, undressing as he came to stand.

His trunks fell with a thud and I watched him spring to life like his semen wasn't still running down my thighs. Stroking himself, I saw him unfold yet again. My eyes watered at the corners - my body already overwhelmed.

In a swift motion he was mounting me, easing between my thigs once again. Groaning as every inch of him was taken, his poise never faltered.

His length, something I first relished in had became a painful burden in recent years but as he please me tonight, my blood ran hot.

He pressed sloppy kisses to me neck. His pampering a sensual assault I found myself enjoying.

He was silent in his travel down my flesh, possessing my body with every inch, he took me deeper. His hand pushed on thigh apart and with the other he held my wrists above my head.

His knees sunk into the mattress at my ass, positioning him deeper. He pressed into my body again and again, making me cream all over his length.

He froze, slow calculated strokes bringing him closer to his own demise.

He raised his chest off of mine, leaving our bodies joined below the waisted. I forgot myself for a moment and I reached up to cup his face. The stubble there made my palms prickling.

"I'm sorry," he relented.